IGNORED

Squarepusher to Release Enstrobia EP March 11, 2013

Adieu

But this ep was released last year...

Ah, so it was. I didn't see that part of the story. I guess if you didn't buy Ufabulum you can buy this separately.

Guest Rulohead32

he should get a wife and make her make us a compilation of unreleased tracks

no because he will divorce and... we all know what happens after.

he should get a wife and make her make us a compilation of unreleased tracks

no because he will divorce and... we all know what happens after.

lol

Guest Rulohead32

dangling bass guitar i'd say.

Multiple dangling bass guitars smashing into each other would be pretty lush, tbh.

I was going to say that after the divorce, her wife claimed all the money and he would not release music anymore, but this is funnier.

Recently I read that Richard has 10 or 11 albums, not 5 or 6 as he said before.

I would have liked "Ufabulum" more if "Angel Integer" were on it. I can think of a few tracks (although I'd prefer not to) that should have been cut from the album. This isn't even a hard choice.

I bought the t-shirt package, so I'm glad this is available for download from Bleep.

Enstrobia thoughts: Love the first track. Second track is butt-rock. I have yet to decide if thats good or bad. It veers away from butt-rock towards the end, but the first minute or so is soooo butt-rock you can almost smell the butt contracting in the same way the speaker tweeters enlarge and dialate with each beat. Third track is more of that Vacuum Tracks stuff, except this time with an extremely stupid, out of place, self indulgent intro by Tom. I think its there so he can have his voice on the EP as a momento.

Archived