IGNORED

The Caretaker, 3 albums repressed

Macca

http://boomkat.com/vinyl/711645-the-caretaker-persistent-repetition-an-empty-bliss-patience-3lp-set-coloured-vinyl

"*Three Caretaker Albums - each packaged individually, sold as a set* The three classic Caretaker albums - 'Persistent Repetition Of Phrases', 'An empty bliss beyond this World' and 'Patience (After Sebald)' have all been long out-of print. They have now been re-pressed on coloured vinyl available to buy separately or as a set. Please note that this set does not include any extra material or packaging - it is just the three separate LP's sent together. The albums also include instant MP3 downloads dropped into your account on purchase - whether bought separately or as a set."

I couldn't resist/know there will be interest here for this hence why I posted.

I was more hoping that this might be a sign that Mr kirby will have some new stuff out soon! Speaking of which what the fuck happened to Intrigue and Stuff Vol 4!?

Edited by kirm

Shit, I almost bought an empty bliss, and then wussed out about money.

repress no 2 please

lol

Edited by ganus

These are supposed to hit Forced Exposure soon:

"Distribution in North America will be via Forced Exposure and copies will also appear at other top online stockists of such sounds."

For EU people:

http://www.normanrecords.com/poogle/index.php?q=history+always+favours+the+winners#axzz1mOXHZIet

Edited by Tauhid

Yeah, Experimedia is great for ambient music as well. They stock certain labels, like Facture and Home Normal, that FE doesn't. I remember them getting copies of all the Caretaker and Leyland Kirby stuff back in 2011. I'm sure they will this time around too.

• 9 years later...