IGNORED

NIN BROKEN movie 1993

YEK

Guest yikes

thanks

never saw or heard of this b4

is the board so lame and censored that we can't post adult themed stuff?

can someone explain what happens in the video?

music videos for the Broken EP are interspersed with shakycam footage of a guy searching for a victim to sexually molest and kill. footage of these acts are put between the videos.

the film is prepended and appended with footage of this guy being hung.

and if you carry on watching past the end, you see his head flying past the screen, with a slightly disconcerting grin.

thanks

You really need to read the rules then... NO NSFW material at all on the board. PM me if you have any further questions.

That sure sounds edgy.

Yeah the video looks like an attempt to be the edgiest of edgy, even if that's not the case. It doesn't fit the music well either, at least in my opinion.

thanks

You really need to read the rules then... NO NSFW material at all on the board. PM me if you have any further questions.

That means even some of the featured artists' content can't be shown here, which is kind of ironic

Guest yikes

thanks

ok

Guest the anonymous forumite

EDIT: VIDEO REMOVED BY VIMEO. This just wasn’t meant for the masses. There is, however, a certain broad inlet of the sea where the land curves inward, inhabited by people who attack and rob ships at sea, where this video can be downloaded in high quality.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived