IGNORED

Entropy

Pirtek

Guest ffightus

Here's the final version:

wow this is awesome! I really dig the vibe. The production is top notch. Great work! id like to know when it gets released.

Great drumming and ambience :D

Will there be some more melodic tracks on the EP as well?

Thanks! And yes, the fourth track on the EP is more melodic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beauty! Great tracks.

Mind if I ask what you did the beats with? (IE was there a specific re-fill or package?)

Btw loving Entropy. It gives me very interesting visuals. I think the pads are lush and ambience you've made is great. It reminds me of the ratcliffe remix of Throbbing Gristle's "Hot on the heels of love" (granted that ratcliffe remix is more of a house song..); it's almost post-human/post apocalyptic in a sense. I really like the direction you're headed here.

Do you have any past releases I could hear? =)

Thanks! Really pleased you're liking the EP :-)

As for what I use to make the drums, I don't use one particular drum package, I have a vast amount that I've collected over the years.

And here's a link to our previous releases:

http://concealedsequence.bandcamp.com/

Thanks for your interest.

Cheers!

wow, entropy's ambience is really exactly what i love :) it sounds very professional.
i like the 'industrial' vibe or what would you call it ? post-industrial ? nevermind ! it quite reminds me about gridlock, whom i like alot !
will check out the EP now, too, thanks alot for this one so far :)

cheers !

Great release, I think Kronos stands out the most. Keep it up!

Thanks! Kronos is one of my favourite CS tracks. I also like Altima a lot as well.

wow, entropy's ambience is really exactly what i love :) it sounds very professional.

i like the 'industrial' vibe or what would you call it ? post-industrial ? nevermind ! it quite reminds me about gridlock, whom i like alot !

will check out the EP now, too, thanks alot for this one so far :)

cheers !

Please to hear you like our work. I've been checking out your tracks on soundcloud. Some excellent (and eerie) sounds :-)

Archived