IGNORED

Divine Universe... check my new music

Guest LucidVibes

Guest LucidVibes

So yeah for the last few months I have been making sounds/music, music making is one of the main parts of my life, so it's somthing I put alot of energy into... this 5 minuite track is the result, which I am more than happy with to say the least as I feel it really represents the music I want to make. Any thoughts and feedback is welcome as always... Thanks and praise for listening and things!

I really enjoy ambient natural sounds in music. Don't mind people who say it's corny. Not all music needs to have a cynical edge.

This song is very relaxing. Really cool lead keys/harp, and the drums are fresh, too. The insect/bird noises, also awesome.

Guest Frankie5fingers

pretty cool, very chill. id turn down the drums though. they pull you away from the overall calmness of the track.

I don't think the drums are too loud. They just need to be EQ'd a tiny bit. For instance, the bass drum nees a tiny bit more punch. Bring up the low shelf on the kick drum and maybe turn down the snare just a tiiiiny bit.

I didn't mind the nature sound effects, but they could be a bit quieter. The only thing that stroked me the wrong way was the Native American-sounding flute at 3:37 :)

Btw. around 00:59-01:00 there's a REALLY high pitched tone that really did my brain in. I would probably remove that if I was you... and, there's another really high pitched note that plays until 1:13. These high pitched notes come and go a lot. I don't know if it's part of one of your synths but I would probably put an EQ/high cut on that and remove those frequencies. On the other hand, I'm really glad I can hear those frequencies :)

Guest LucidVibes

STeh BL, osobjornmedved, Steven G, Frankie5fingers... Thanks for listening! and for the nice words, appreciate it fam's :). Squee, nice one , that was really great feedback you gave me seriously which I have taken action on. I have now changed/edited the flute part/ending a bit and have made it flow better, edited the mix and turend up the low end on the bass drum a lil bit. Thanks again for your listening and good suggestions.

'REALLY high pitched tone that really did my brain in' ... LoL! hopefully they will have had some positive effects for you though haha. This is the only thing I haven't Changed, as these were most certainly intentional in my composition. Lets just say 'encoded' (for lack of a better term) frequencies in it, made using Reaktor. I added them to have a positive and uplifting effect on the listener.

"On the other hand, I'm really glad I can hear those frequencies :)" see what I mean.. ;) ha ha! :p

And now I have uploaded the original piece I made, which is more 'relaxing'. (and you might be able to understand the frequencies in this one a bit better. Have a listen when you can.

http://snd.sc/15Zb5EM <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ∑ ≈ ~

Thanks again for the feedback everyone! Cheers

Archived