IGNORED

THE FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON - Papua Boot 12 (January 22nd)

fumi

Far as I can ascertain, these are basically fan mixes (using the Future Music remix kit, so they sound cheap and shit*) that Passion Music are distributing. Basically a semi-bootleg. 

*any real FSOL fan knows you can just cut all the sounds from the 'Dumb Child of Q' mix if you want to do a remix lol

• Big Brain 1

2 hours ago, purlieu said:

Basically a semi-bootleg. 

I'm guessing that's the reason behind the 'boot' part of the title (ps talking of FM remixes do you know if Brian or Gary ever did hear the Elysian Feels remixes that were supposedly forwarded on to them from the magazine ?!?)

6 hours ago, purlieu said:

Far as I can ascertain, these are basically fan mixes (using the Future Music remix kit, so they sound cheap and shit*) that Passion Music are distributing. Basically a semi-bootleg. 

*any real FSOL fan knows you can just cut all the sounds from the 'Dumb Child of Q' mix if you want to do a remix lol

Was just coming here to ask if you had any downlow on the “legitimacy”/provenance of these mixes…

oooof. yeah. not good.

glad that fsol might make a few bucks off other people's shite remixes of them,

but their selling them on their site also kind of makes it look like they endorse them, which is not a good look.

Edited by hayhook
  • Like 3