IGNORED

IDM GAME

Salvatorin

did it have brightly colored spirals ? i remember a game like that. very colorful, had to collect orbs or something and it was free

i've been meaning to ask actually...

i'm thinking of something different

Were you thinking of Tranquility -

tranquility-11.jpg

tranquility.png

Alas it looks like the game is no longer available (it was at http://tqworld.com/ ). The author was kind enough to give me a full 'life-time' key back in the day and I played it for hours and hours and hours .

RE: The OP - that's quite nice. It's a shame though the fractal mechanics don't actually apply to the movement. By that I mean I'd love a game where the closer you get towards the fractal the more and more detailed it becomes so you can walk 'infinitely' into the object. Hmm, maybe a video might be clearer - Imagine a playable version of this:

i'm thinking of something different

Were you thinking of Tranquility -

tranquility-11.jpg

tranquility.png

Alas it looks like the game is no longer available (it was at http://tqworld.com/ ). The author was kind enough to give me a full 'life-time' key back in the day and I played it for hours and hours and hours .

RE: The OP - that's quite nice. It's a shame though the fractal mechanics don't actually apply to the movement. By that I mean I'd love a game where the closer you get towards the fractal the more and more detailed it becomes so you can walk 'infinitely' into the object. Hmm, maybe a video might be clearer - Imagine a playable version of this:

oh , that's it! shame it's no longer available

Imagine the graphic card you'd need to reender this in real time.

Archived