IGNORED

A sample and a WIP

GraveGlitcher

i mean this as constructive advice, in the kindest way possible friend. i've been listening to quite a few of your tracs, here or there, and structurally your compositions r really quite good and the sounds have very pleasant moments. however, i think you might want to experiment with expressing more emotion with your sounds. experiment with foreign as well as familiar sound production processes which might yield a more unique identity; while remaining within the confines of the musical style which u choose to work.

I usually don't like acid music, but there's something about the first track that I really like. I especially like that cheesy stab/horn with the reverb.

Hm, I kinda wish this was longer, but since it's a work in progress I expect we'll hear a finished version one day.

I usually don't like acid music, but there's something about the first track that I really like. I especially like that cheesy stab/horn with the reverb.

Hm, I kinda wish this was longer, but since it's a work in progress I expect we'll hear a finished version one day.

I'm glad you liked it, twas a little idea I plan on finishing and expanding.

I finished up another little idea last night. I though I'd just post it in here instead of making another thread.

[sc5]109432632[/sc5]

i'll be interested to hear how u choose to mix this ascii thingy. some really pleasant sound, energy here, but maybe just a bit more dust and worn-out edges on the sounds; some of them r maybe a bit too glossy?

I was actually having a hard time getting the grit of the acid line to fit with the pad, maybe the pad is to clean sounding?

i think the acid and the pad r fit; it's that swooping, high pitchbent synth; the one that gives that trac the unique quality, but i think it is also a bit to far out in front and a bit awkwardly perfect sounding. i'm just scrutinizing your trac friend, don't mind me. i really like it, i like alot of your tracs, but i think u should take more time to details maybe; just as a general observation and also i think your sound would benefit from being dragged through the muck just slightly; a few more scraps and scratches, intentional 'defects' etc, to provide even more signs of life and personality

timco half acid: like the beat, not too keen on the pad - seems a bit dry, lacking in dynamics perhaps, and could do with more variation on the pattern. liked the acid.

oxford snare: liked it, interesting.

ascii: best of the bunch for me, but the acid line seems to go out of sync in places.

Archived