IGNORED

Kayne West Zane Lowe Interview

LimpyLoo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His production on Common's album Be is really good too.

Agreed, that album is beautiful. J Dilla did 2 tracks on it too, just in case you didn't know.

He seems to be loosing himself due to stress. Trying to do all the things he claims to do, make music, be a father, work on fashion designs, design buildings(?) must be very taxing on the mind

I honestly hope that he breaks, I know it's a horrible thing to say, but no ego can get that over-inflated without popping at some point. And when it does -- it's gonna be wicked.

#FUCKYOUBENAFFLEK...

Talking about deep philosophical statements: everything is a tautology

;D

Au contraire, everything is subjective.

Which is subjective in itself and therefore we're back at our tautology again. You can not escape this never ending loop of self reference.

Also, Kanye

;D

Which is subjective in itself and therefore we're back at our tautology again. You can not escape this never ending loop of self reference.

Also, Kanye

Ha! Your answer is subjective etc etc etc

;D

Also, Kanye

Ha! Your answer is subjective etc etc etc

O yeah? Well, a tautology is an abstract thing from the world of logic. The metaphysical world of objective reality, which is bigger than all subjective worlds combined. Therefore a tautology is stronger than subjectivity. It's like a metaphysical box containing all forms of subjectivity and more!

I win! :D

Since 2010? So there haven't been any females around here before 2010? I actually wouldn't be surprised if that really were the case, btw ;D

Also: yeah, i'm horrible with the opposite sex. :p

His production was the breath of fresh air mainstream hip hop needed with the more organic and soul sample based sound. Kind of like a mainstream Madlib or J Dilla. It was catchy enough, and he was working with enough high profile artists like Jay-Z. Yeah, lyrically, he's talking to the dumbest guy in the room, but the smartest guy is probably getting a kick out of it too, because it appeals to the caveman in him. His albums now are more like big blockbusters and he's like Michael Bay. But at the same time I like it.

when you say 'his production' do you mean kanye actually produced it himself?

he produced 'my dark twisted fantasy' himself just check this awesome piece (FLOL :emotawesomepm9: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hsV5tofHoo&feature=player_detailpage

I always hated him too but this album (yeesus) is nothing he's donne before

for me it's kinda like frank zappa's "only in it for the money" and Aphextwin "drukqs" : commercial suicide for the sake of musick

the angry millionair livingin hell is an act, and if it's not then it's even way cooler and funnier!

ask yourself, if hitler made geogaddi, would you not listen to it???

*hands in watmm gun and badge*

I'm with you, I think it's the most interesting thing I've heard from him, and I respect that. It's also a bit like marmite and I've still never listened to it the whole way through, but that's probably because I'm old and can only take so much Kanye.

godel, you need to masturbate before logging in, your recent post history suggest that you are too horny to forum.

Thanks for the tip!

I'm afraid I'll only listen to the slap in my face a woman gives after I've said something stupid or sexist though. Think of me as a weird kind of feedback algorithm with a dick. It's nothing personal. I'm just awfully calibrated for forum-life. ;D

Edit: also, women on watmm!? What!? No!

Archived