IGNORED

Kayne West Zane Lowe Interview

LimpyLoo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

astoundingly boring

I found these fascinating in the 'medium is the message' sense. To see his deluded mind working in real time for an hour was pretty interesting to me.

Oh and also how his gold teeth interfered with his speech and facial expressions.

i just can't help but think a lot of these people are the modern equivalent of the princes and royalty classes of centuries past. from an anthropological perspective it's interesting to see one of them's deluded mind on display, I'm just not in the mood right now.

i just can't help but think a lot of these people are the modern equivalent of the princes and royalty classes of centuries past. from an anthropological perspective it's interesting to see one of them's deluded mind on display, I'm just not in the mood right now.

Yeah, fair enough. I definitely don't appreciate this interview on its own terms.

It's hard to imagine him being able to accomplish anything acting like that all the time. Weird!

I liked the interview. I think for those who already don't like Kanye, this interview isn't going to change their minds (he probably seems more insane than ever). To me, Kanye comes across in this interview as genuinely a passionate guy who doesn't like to give up - and to see him sucessful because of that is kinda inspiring. I mean... can't really hate a guy for trying hard.

I like his music, actually. But this is so weird. Saying he only makes music about 20% of the time and works on fashion the rest. And talking about how he makes a difference in people's lives. It reminded me of the Dirk Diggler interview part of Boogie Nights.

I like his music, actually. But this is so weird. Saying he only makes music about 20% of the time and works on fashion the rest. And talking about how he makes a difference in people's lives. It reminded me of the Dirk Diggler interview part of Boogie Nights.

HAHAHAHA! yes.

that was pretty interesting

if I was an abnormal psych major I'd write a paper on it.

as you guys said he's so driven and humorless, have to wonder what the root cause is. The death of his mom? Being a (speculated) closet case?

Some of the interview was (unintentionally) hilarious, I didn't realize the whole "new slaves" thing was about the fashion industry and him being snubbed by some designer(s). How absurd. Not sure if he is gay but he sure has the hissy fit part down.

Though he loves to hear himself speak, and seems primed for a meltdown, there was at least one area in which I think he's a decent guy - he does give credit to his collaborators.

I like his passion but you can tell he's stuck in some feedback loop where his craziness has pushed people away from him, which has in turn increased his craziness. Doesn't seem like it'll end well, but who knows, maybe he'll be able to continue this way for a while.

the Yeezus album is full of humour

it's just an act and he's a pretty bad actor if you haven't noticed

i bet he laughs himself to tears at everyone falling for this shit

applaus :facepalm:

why do you think it's just an act?

Ye jokes on me, because I think he's a moron.

I don't think it's an act.

He's a decently intelligent dude who used to make pretty decent music who got way too much money, fame and credit for what his music really is. Now we are witnessing the monster that is Yeezus.

Archived