IGNORED

Looking for artists like Venetian Snares

Jody Dark

like theres such a thing, but im looking for other music out there with beats of this "quality" and complexity, or what have you. i personally find him to be really talented, but i want another artists like this in my life pretty bad

if you want more vnsares in your life, then i guess it's a good thing that you are (allegedly) him, huh?!

(serious tho, if you are him that's OK, and either way if you came into chatmm more that'd be neat, but if you're too busy being radical or just being, that's also super!)

this is really close in terms of quality and the sound is quite similar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNU_XeTST4

adam you are slowly and steadily becoming my fave watmms

nobody is close to you in the trolling arts.

not even deer. look at his week ass, obvious, and cheap attempt. but you- so elegant.. so succinct..

you make everyone look like bitches/chumps that we are

and i do mean this to come across in the most homoerotic way as possible

pls dont get banned like 'the cw'

like theres such a thing, but im looking for other music out there with beats of this "quality" and complexity, or what have you. i personally find him to be really talented, but i want another artists like this in my life pretty bad

if you want more vnsares in your life, then i guess it's a good thing that you are (allegedly) him, huh?!

(serious tho, if you are him that's OK, and either way if you came into chatmm more that'd be neat, but if you're too busy being radical or just being, that's also super!)

this is really close in terms of quality and the sound is quite similar

adam you are slowly and steadily becoming my fave watmms

nobody is close to you in the trolling arts.

not even deer. look at his week ass, obvious, and cheap attempt. but you- so elegant.. so succinct..

you make everyone look like bitches/chumps that we are

and i do mean this to come across in the most homoerotic way as possible

pls dont get banned like 'the cw'

reminds me of

reminds me of

huh? how does it remind you of that? i see no similarities AT ALL

admit it, you've just wanted to find a thread to post that vid in for some reason for a while now, haven't you? see, this is what i'm talking about

you'll never be adam

(edit- that dragon does look pretty pissed tho. kinda sweet i guess)

Oxygenfad is great. Playful, intense and harsh with chiptune humor. He loves Sega.

Xanopticon's music is just insane. More alien than Snares' stuff. Like grafting Autechre's sensibility to a giant squirming robotic squid on speed.

Forgot to mention Ghost - amazing music. Kaleidoscope is a great album full of intense beats, melodies and stupidly harsh breaks.

http://ghost-life4land.bandcamp.com/album/kaleidoscope-2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyScDm5Zls8

Also check out the Mozyk netlabel.

Archived