IGNORED

crazy motorcycle/suv chase

jules

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it IS crazy... any idea wtf they stopped the SUV for in the middle of the highway? I'd be running over a bunch of bikers too if they cornered me like that?

sounds like some kind of harmless fender bender turned into a bunch of bs.

trying to find out. looks like the one motorcycle brake-checked the suv and then all hell broke loose. apparently the suv driver had his wife and child in the car and was obviously afraid for his life.

trying to find out. looks like the one motorcycle brake-checked the suv and then all hell broke loose. apparently the suv driver had his wife and child in the car and was obviously afraid for his life.

yeah no kidding! I would be too. What a bunch of juvenile thugs...

Guest jasondonervan

Daily Fail so take 'facts' with a bucket of salt:

"Police have revealed the bikers started to damage the vehicle after the driver, 33-year-old Alexian Lien, hit a motorcyclist. Fearing for the safety of his wife Roslyn Ng and young child, aged five months, the SUV driver then sped off, hitting several bikers in its path."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2438620/Shocking-video-Range-Rover-crashing-bikers-surround-vehicle-annual-street-ride.html

Guest zaphod

there is so much incriminating shit going on in that video alone. no regard for anyone on the road. bunch of fucking idiots.

"Hello, can you please proceed through the intersection? There is someone breaking through my window to assault me."

"I'm sorry, it's a red light."

he was on the phone with 911 the entire time. that video is 6 minutes and still no sign of 1 police? c'mon maaaan!

ahh ok.

Feel so bad for that guy, sounds like it ended pretty badly for him :sad:

yea he got stitches in his face and chest. slashed by bikers while his 5 month old and wife watched. 1 biker was trying to smash the window in on a 5 month old in a child seat.

he was on the phone with 911 the entire time. that video is 6 minutes and still no sign of 1 police? c'mon maaaan!

ahh ok.

Feel so bad for that guy, sounds like it ended pretty badly for him :sad:

There are bound to be "if he had a gun..." arguments too. Fucking America, where many think we should all arm ourselves instead of looking into social change and government reforms.

I hate to stereotype, but every fucked up thing I've seen involving bikers is usually douchebag gangs with crotch rockets, not the more typical 1%er biker gangs. It's like they just sell meth and mind their own business.

There was something on the Today Show about it, no idea what all details were mentioned.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/30/bikers-assault-suv-driver_n_4016951.html

Allegedly the biker cut him off and he didn't brake fast enough to avoid hitting the back of the bike, but the biker wasn't hurt. But it gave him an excuse to be some fucking thug to threaten and assault a guy and his family. I bet the SUV driver sped off because he freaked out. He didn't have to pay for it by being attacked though.

Guest the dave colonel

There are bound to be "if he had a gun..." arguments too. Fucking America, where many think we should all arm ourselves instead of looking into social change and government reforms.

Is this a joke?? So dude should just get slashed by bikers while he waits for social change and government reforms? Hilarious. Nope, arm yourself and you can defend yourself and family instead of waiting for the government to save you.

Is this a joke?? So dude should just get slashed by bikers while he waits for social change and government reforms? Hilarious. Nope, arm yourself and you can defend yourself and family instead of waiting for the government to save you.

My point is typical right-wing response to this situation would be "well he should of had a gun" as it is with every fucking criminal act in which innocent people are hurt or killed. You know, instead of looking into the bigger picture of why such crime occurs so frequently in this country. It's also a joke that we have such massive law enforcement spending, especially for things like drug interdiction, and yet when it comes to 911 calls for actual crime there are always delays.

lol

Archived