IGNORED

Logos - Cold Mission

Ivan Ooze

Not heard the album yet but the bits ive heard by him are cool. Also downloaded his factmag mix but havent really had chance to listen to it properly yet.. Might give it a blast now!

http://www.factmag.com/2013/11/21/fact-mix-412-logos/

Liking this slowed down instrumental grime thing, Wen is awesome as well hope he brings out a full length soon

I have an Unknown To The Unknown compilation album called Tales From The Dark Side that was included for free with a tshirt that I bought off Bleep (the UxU one, obviously) and it includes a couple of Logos tracks. edit: well one, Devils, plus a remix. I gave the comp a spin in the car not knowing what to expect and though on first listen it just came off as unrewarding straight dance music, I found it more detailed and fun with repeated listens. so I'm curious to hear what this Logos full-length sounds like. will be checkin'.

the album should be played whole a decent amount of times, like any good music, it's not instant pleasure

i don't know, this is something familiar and something new for me + it sounds great on high volume

recommanded for you psychonauts

Interview has got me intrigued and your enthusiasm Ivan makes me want to check it out. Just found it on Google Music, so will listen this afternoon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to getting this and giving it a proper listen, Not sure why I waited so long its wicked stuff!

Loving where people are pushing this new school grime sound at the moment, Very much looking forward to Wens album on keysound in March as well.

• 2 years later...

Archived