IGNORED

Forum bugs

Guest yanG

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

OK - I think I know what to do to fix that.

BTW, come 2016, there will be a new WATMM - mobile-friendly forum (so Tapatalk haters can breathe a sigh of relief), new features, lots of changes. Pretty excited, TBH.

nice to hear :)

generally speaking, the mobile version of site on browser works fine.

Fixed!

ty papa

• 1 month later...

WATMM Classic (fluid width) theme has stopped working properly again (site images aren't showing up when they should), and the dreaded mobile theme is buggered again.

I'm guessing there's been an update to IP board

I've got missing logo on my ipud but that's it. Using classic fluid width. What device are you using ?

ThinkPad X230 running Windows 10 Pro, and latest Chrome Dev build.

Huawei Nexus 6P running Android 6.0.1 and latest Chrome stable build.

The main problem is that I can't click on the little blue dots next to threads, which takes me to the next unread post in that thread.

tapatalk has actually now become half-way decent. i guess. whats weird about it is that they have all these hilarious features essentially assuming you are a fukkin postin addict and only have a mobile phone to desperately browse your 300+ forums. lol how about just loading gifs acceptably???

• 7 months later...

Sorry - getting the forum ready for the upgrade by removing stuff no longer needed, and every time I do, I always forget to recache the templates... should be fine now.

Speaking of which... I take it that the WATMM Classic theme should carry over to the new forum? :dadjoke:

Sorry - getting the forum ready for the upgrade by removing stuff no longer needed, and every time I do, I always forget to recache the templates... should be fine now.

Speaking of which... I take it that the WATMM Classic theme should carry over to the new forum? :dadjoke:

Omg please.

Omg please.
looking forward to this new look

• 1 year later...

<p>When I google search threads, the result on google is the thread I'm looking for, but when I click the link it sends me to a diff thread.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>For example, "watmm lobster" and click the thread - each time it's a new thread and it's never the lobster thread. =/<br />

<br />

It has sent me to "teabaggers and crumb", "never say no to panda", "who is sup", and "NYC in OCTOBER" but never the lobster thread. =(</p>

edit: and it keeps doing that^^^^ bs to me any time I edit a post.

Archived