IGNORED

Worst Synth Parts

gmanyo

2:28

Both the piano sound and especially the solo -- that sound like the first 'piano solo' I ever recorded, ughhhhh! (I did the panning effects like that, too.)

Ah! maybe this is the place to post this..! I'm trying to find music similar to the first 30 seconds of this MDE video.. not having much luck.

it sounds like it's based off of the song in here

Wow great find!! No luck narrowing down the name of the track though.. oh well if ye find something similar lemme know! Welcome to WATMM btw

• 3 months later...

reading this thread two things came to mind:

a) a well-known exercise to overcome artistic creativity issues: trying to do the worst art you can. not unexpected, eno succeeds in the face of such challenges. he should have included a card in his oblique strategies: are those the right trumpets?

Those are the wrong trumpets.

b) shred videos. watching the breakdown in mccartney xmas track srsly could be mistaken (?) as an example of that genre by the uninformed. only in this case both audio and video seem to be parodies. of what though?

the synth sound in itself isn't completely unusable, but yes,

The song itself is a tub of shite

i do now feel the need to contribute some real shit myself, but i'm afraid of what i'll find.

peace out.

holy shit, I forgot how bad that thing was. not just the song, the whole fucking video. if that came out today it would be on par with bangs.

I could totally sample that Don Henley thing.

Archived