IGNORED

pronouncing AFX

YEK

In me hardware days, I used to have an Aphex Aural Exciter, which was basically a box of magic.

Aye - I believe it's totally because of that machine

Like when Panasonic had to change their name for Pan Sonic

Just hope I don't get done by the Swedish clothing store

You mean how Pan Sonic had to change their name because the electronics giant Panasonic already had the name decades before...

OK, OK, OK..... It's all coming together now folks.

IT'S ALL STARTING TO MAKE SENSE!!!!!

"Aphex Twin" is so, implying that he is the twin of the Aphex Aural Exciter. Aural Exciter adds phase shift and harmonics.

So, "Aphex Twin" = "Phase Shift and Harmonics Adder, Born from the Same Pregnancy" = PSAHABFTSP

BUT WHICH IS TOTALLY OBVIOUS NOW:

PSAHABFTSP= Photoshop A-Ha Boyfriend Teaspoon

GET IT?!!! DO YOU SEEE?!?!?!!!

Photoshop A-ha Boyfriend Teaspoon. As Richard predicted, Photoshop would become the ultimate in IMAGE MANIPULATION. You see?! He is using his music to craft himself-- image manipulation. And Richard is referencing A-ha's hit "Take On Me", which is self explanatory. Boyfriend is referencing BROTHER like TWIN, cuz he is friends with himself also, so he is also his own twin. And Teaspoon- DO YOU SEEE?!!!?!?!- is referencing Uri Geller's spoon bending, because Ricahrd wants to craft his own image but also BEND YOUR MIND.

DO YOU SEEE?!?!?!!!

In me hardware days, I used to have an Aphex Aural Exciter, which was basically a box of magic.

Aye - I believe it's totally because of that machine

Like when Panasonic had to change their name for Pan Sonic

Just hope I don't get done by the Swedish clothing store

You mean how Pan Sonic had to change their name because the electronics giant Panasonic already had the name decades before...

OK, OK, OK..... It's all coming together now folks.

IT'S ALL STARTING TO MAKE SENSE!!!!!

"Aphex Twin" is so, implying that he is the twin of the Aphex Aural Exciter. Aural Exciter adds phase shift and harmonics.

So, "Aphex Twin" = "Phase Shift and Harmonics Adder, Born from the Same Pregnancy" = PSAHABFTSP

BUT WHICH IS TOTALLY OBVIOUS NOW:

PSAHABFTSP= Photoshop A-Ha Boyfriend Teaspoon

GET IT?!!! DO YOU SEEE?!?!?!!!

Photoshop A-ha Boyfriend Teaspoon. As Richard predicted, Photoshop would become the ultimate in IMAGE MANIPULATION. You see?! He is using his music to craft himself-- image manipulation. And Richard is referencing A-ha's hit "Take On Me", which is self explanatory. Boyfriend is referencing BROTHER like TWIN, cuz he is friends with himself also, so he is also his own twin. And Teaspoon- DO YOU SEEE?!!!?!?!- is referencing Uri Geller's spoon bending, because Ricahrd wants to craft his own image but also BEND YOUR MIND.

DO YOU SEEE?!?!?!!!

Soooo, Aphex Twin using the aural exciter would be twincest?

No AFX is abreviation of Aphex pronouncing AFAIK... A pH ex ---> A for Acid ; pH is a measure of the acidity or basicity of an aqueous solution.

He had never heard of Aural Exciter before to release several albums. He is the last person who would give the name of a brand of equipment manufactured by someone else while he was building his own synthesizers at thirteen years old...

"Twin" comes from the fact that he had a stillborn brother with the same name Richard James... you also can see it in the girl/boy ep cover representing a tombstone, is dedicated to the memory of the older brother of AFX...

doesnt their names come from the aphex twins being Alphonse and Frances?? Than their last sname is somethin in like irish or african?? I cant remember.. DX

Archived