IGNORED

Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy)

Rubin Farr

• 2 weeks later...

Started the show recently and finished it up recently. Excellent overall, but…

Spoiler

That whole thing with intentionally trying to ruin Howard’s life at all costs lost me completely. I maybe would have believed that jimmy would be able to commit to it but I couldn’t wrap my head around Kim doing it and it just pulled me out of it to the point where I couldn’t really recover. The two episodes after the whole Howard thing were amazing but as soon as it went into the whole black & white nippy situation I just didn’t really care what happened that much.

Then, again, the whole Kim thing with her new life in Florida just seemed unbelievable to me. Rhea Seahorn was PHENOMENAL, but the show went through such lengths to underscore her character’s virtues only to chuck them out the window… then when her virtues return it’s like huh?! I just felt like we are expected to accept whatever nonsense they throw at us and expect us to swallow it. 
The final episode was great but still tinged with a sheen of bs that I really had to work hard at suppressing.