IGNORED

Penryn Space Agency

Penryn Space Agency

Will moderate accordingly.

Sorry kids.

The problem is not the tracks being posted here afaik, but the tracks being uploaded to streaming services that have a detection system. As soon as someone uploads a new AFX track in that database (such as the last few) it gets picked up and deleted from the streaming site. The label will get a notification that it got detected.

i'm actually astonished robot copyright detection algorithms are still used and have gotten this popular, one of the worst advancements of technology i've seen on the internet. not an exaggeration. I can't even upload the documentary im working on right now on youtube (already tested it) because it uses several 5 second clips owned by Viacom

Sorry kids.

The problem is not the tracks being posted here afaik, but the tracks being uploaded to streaming services that have a detection system. As soon as someone uploads a new AFX track in that database (such as the last few) it gets picked up and deleted from the streaming site. The label will get a notification that it got detected.

i understand that, but by what source do they come by these nicely trimmed and packaged files that they can then upload to youtube. When it's posted in a thread here perhaps. Given the low number of listeners to the mixcloud i would presume that it's just us and a limited number of other place that are discussing the broadcasts. Hence my comment. Maybe by the same token of limited audience, just by psa stating it here, the source of the uploading to youtub will be able to see the plea and as a result rethink their actions.

Personally i'd rather not do this as it does in the face of it seem pretty innocuous to be sharing a downloadable snippet from a radio show, but the plea was pretty convincing. hrmm, we'll see what the moderator hive mind thinks.

Sorry kids.

i understand that, but by what source do they come by these nicely trimmed and packaged files that they can then upload to youtube. When it's posted in a thread here perhaps. Given the low number of listeners to the mixcloud i would presume that it's just us and a limited number of other place that are discussing the broadcasts. Hence my comment. Maybe by the same token of limited audience, just by psa stating it here, the source of the uploading to youtub will be able to see the plea and as a result rethink their actions.

Personally i'd rather not do this as it does in the face of it seem pretty innocuous to be sharing a downloadable snippet from a radio show, but the plea was pretty convincing. hrmm, we'll see what the moderator hive mind thinks.

Agreed. The track was already up long before the set was uploaded on here (the recording originated from Reddit) though. Like I said, it's hard to prevent this from completely happening but yeah, we could give it a try :)

fyi, forgot to repost it but someone in reddit mentioned that 1 more track would be exclusively released right after Orphan and of course it happened. probably not a bad idea to keep a focus on that reddit user ( i dont use reddit so it wont be me)

yeah, he needs to be tagged and bagged and delivered to the watmm office of information and information extraction. He's like an antenna picking up the news of future events, and we can build a virtual bath for him to lie in liek the precrime people in that tom cruise movie they're making a terrible tv show out of.

• 3 weeks later...

Mission 13 is up on Mixcloud now : http://bit.ly/PSA013m

Our first birthday broadcast with some nice exclusives and a special guest appearance from a young listener with a particularly acute sense of timing.

We're close to having a new version of our website, with more detailed track data. Stay tuned! Plus, don't forget your tickets for the gigs : http://forum.watmm.com/topic/87922-colundi-festival-22-25-october-2015-belgium-the-netherlands/. There's also the single UK date, limited capacity so get in there with a decent bid fast to secure tickets from Grant via FB. Those gigs are rare opportunities - don't sleep!

www.penrynspaceagency.com

• 2 weeks later...