IGNORED

Penryn Space Agency

Penryn Space Agency

Well, that was a great ride again! So much good tunes and new exclusive tracks by Heidi Lord, Jodey and AFX, both completely caught me by surprise in terms of style. Jodey's new track was straight up EBM, bit like this track of his but with a German woman vocalist, really blew me away :music:

Like I said on previous page, thanks for the shoutout and hope someone recorded this (with the talking)

"oh i'll go into town. i don't have to catch every PSA show" i said earlier, and now i'm deeply regretting it

new heidi lord huh? well i'm stoked, her album has seriously been one my most played this year.

oh and if someone recorded that please let me know, i would love to hear it.

Yes, Heidi Lord - English Electric II :)

oh and if someone recorded that please let me know, i would love to hear it.

This! I was away for a while and missed this. If anyone recorded that Please let Me know.

yeah much love to PSA, I appreciate that it's a thing very much

hoping to see it on mixcloud soon

Yes, Heidi Lord - English Electric II :)

Nice, was there a release date or just sometime soon?

Lol at the talking over it :) This track sounds great, wouldn't go as far as to say it doesn't sound like anything else he's done, if anything it kinda sounds quite old to me, really like it a lot, reckon this is gonna pop up on soundcloud soon.

sounds like he's using the same break from Minipops in parts of this (2:08 it comes in briefly). Does anyone know what break minipops is? I feel like this has been discussed in another thread but forgot.

parts of it almost sound like a very remixed/chopped up Minipops drum workout, because its not just the break I hear the shaker from minipops and also that really fat bass boom from the kick drum

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest cult fiction

That track is lovely, should have been on the release, the beginning is unlike anything I've ever heard

i didn't catch the full show but it almost sounds like it's being mixed in from something else and mid-transition. i agree that it sounds good like that though

here's the track it was mixed with:

Firstly, thanks for your support; listeners, artists and labels have all contributed to our monthly excursion into new electronic music and we couldn't/wouldn't do it without you. All the love sent in was received, absorbed and re-transmitted. :)

We'd like to point out that by ripping the show and sticking bits of it online elsewhere you're alerting the bots (and thus the label/publishers) to the fact we've played this material. It's obviously more likely to continue if people don't do that, long story short, if you want there to be a source for hot shit, don't blow it up! The track in question is now available for download on bleep for anyone that bought the EP.

We get to hear it all regardless, but in this moment we're trying to share the love and spread word of what we believe to be the best new tunes. We're excited about some of the features we've got planned for upcoming missions, so stay tuned.

Cheers pard!

We'd like to point out that by ripping the show and sticking bits of it online elsewhere you're alerting the bots (and thus the label/publishers) to the fact we've played this material. It's obviously more likely to continue if people don't do that, long story short, if you want there to be a source for hot shit, don't blow it up! The track in question is now available for download on bleep for anyone that bought the EP.

Good to know, didn't even occur to me that those bots would inform them, but yeah, obviously. Will be very hard to keep people from wanting to record / share this in the future though, but I hope the ones that do read this and won't use YouTube / SoundCloud or anything similar that will alerts the bots.

And thanks again :)