IGNORED

kthxbye

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you can't start a goodbye thread and then not check back at the results, his mistake was to not log out. Guess the poor kid is freaking out about that now. Don't worry dude, we don't think less of you, it's all good, we're all humon here.

Can he set his profile to browse as an anonymous user so that he can lurk in this thread without being seen? The poor boy will be at the computer freaking out about being seen as having not left. He's probably pacing around the room working out his next move. Much like Chunky, another one who never could say goodbye.

Fuck you Spanishguy! I had to watch that fucker dance and fake emotion again, I couldn't help it and now i'm angry.

;)

Don't worry Ches... you see, as it breaks, the summer will wake... But the winter will wash what is left of the taste

Can mark this thread as solved now.

I started using zendesk at work and now I get this joke.

i miss the speculation based on facts we have thread

speculation....based on facts?.... ON WATMM?!

haha...ha...hehe...hoho...hahahahHAHAHA!

Facts are no fun, and fun is forum fodder! GET ON IT CRUNK DADDY MIXALOT! Hats off.

Archived