IGNORED

Yes, androids do dream of electric sheep

zlemflolia

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one thing you might try, although I haven't tried this, is to create template white noise images that have different portions of density and brightness. So like to make a landscape split the white noise in 2 horizontally and have the lower part be dark and the upper be bright. maybe do slight variations with a brush in certain sections of the image. Also I could imagine drawing vague shapes like this in white noise like people or animals, that way you could try to actually compose an image and see what the DNN fills in

one thing you might try, although I haven't tried this, is to create template white noise images that have different portions of density and brightness. So like to make a landscape split the white noise in 2 horizontally and have the lower part be dark and the upper be bright. maybe do slight variations with a brush in certain sections of the image. Also I could imagine drawing vague shapes like this in white noise like people or animals, that way you could try to actually compose an image and see what the DNN fills in

i'll do that next. 3480x2560 maxed out at 24gigs and hung there. i reckon i could manage a 1080p one without getting bored

'To perform this on audio you need to really know what you are doing. Audio works better with RNNs than CNNs. You will need to create a large corpus of simple music to train your RNN on.'

deer the alternate dimension one is awesome

lala that last one is awesome. those two sort of spider eye horror things, and the snakes and everything else

How has there not been the obligatory dong image fed through this yet?

INTERESTING there is almost no difference

2b721a6f-b1f7-403d-a3d8-7a4bf41bf0cf.jpg

----

pLUose3.jpg

really cool. I wonder if the lack of difference is due to how abstract the shapes and concepts are in the source image?

im trying to get alexnet models in there but it cant find the directory... /src/alexnet/ doesnt find it. im asking on reddit as we speak.

and im defo going to leave a big one going for all night in one of my folders so i'll have a big dump (lol) tomorrow. and then i'll email the AI guys to see if its possible for getting my art into a model pack.

its probably going to be rock hard :/

maybe i pay someone a few hundred quid to do it lol. if thats even possible. maybe takes ages and resource heavy

im trying similar things to this idea, half my picture half theirs: i'll try your white idea next.

a03.png

i wish i could just use crustaceans and eyes for example. that would work great.. and mess with the RGB output too to make it look how i want (can do that in post maybe)

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

The limitations are a bit frustrating considering the waiting times with these online generators if the generated image turns out shit (as most of mine have). Put through a few things, these are the best I've managed to make so far

bad%20taxidermy%20lion%20deep%20dream%20

bad%20taxidermy%20wolf%20deep%20dream%20

The limitations are a bit frustrating considering the waiting times with these online generators if the generated image turns out shit (as most of mine have). Put through a few things, these are the best I've managed to make so far

much better doing it local: im getting good results already.. my sea creature things are working well - these are 1 pass because im batching a whole load atm:

111.png

anen.png

unravel2.jpg

Archived