IGNORED

Yes, androids do dream of electric sheep

zlemflolia

check this out, its sorta the opposite thing

the top right is photos, the middle is deepdream working out what reality would look like

I kept waiting for some demon face to pop up in a window.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree. i need an HD image of something great and i can do the rest. but im not even sure what will be 'great'. ive done a few and they didnt top lobstercock.

* sends lala a HD picture of my microphallus *

messing with fractals. someone elses fractals. i'll make my own tomorrow.

o870c1.png

Bee'thulu number 3. this is 2560xsomething. im trying to get print sized. I Love this image. so cool

bfmg0k.png

and i tried a white idea like you mentioned.

tryjpg.jpg

Ah what I said was noise, with differing brightness. A gradient doesn't have enough detail for there to find any objects to recognize of much complexity. Also rather than just black blobs I meant more distinct shapes. Shapes like animals, mountains, something more distinct. Also it will have to use higher layer recognition to go for the full objects, and not lower layers as that will lead to lines and such.

The limitations are a bit frustrating considering the waiting times with these online generators if the generated image turns out shit (as most of mine have). Put through a few things, these are the best I've managed to make so far

much better doing it local: im getting good results already.. my sea creature things are working well - these are 1 pass because im batching a whole load atm:

111.png

anen.png

unravel2.jpg

holy motherfucking shit

IDEA: train the neural net on mandelbulbs

check this out, its sorta the opposite thing

the top right is photos, the middle is deepdream working out what reality would look like

oh my god

holy shit, thats pretty amazing. reminds me of a crazy quicktime VR demo i saw once at a tech conference that was a full motion britney spears concert that you could watch from any angle in realtime, did not look this good though

The reason why fractals and Alex Grey's painting have similar results pre-processed versus post-processed, is cuz the original images were created with Consciousness and Matter inducing shapes. The end-result proves that, indeed, the software is pre-Consciousness, and due to the spreading of this tech on thousands of computers... (finally?) the pre-singularity is almost here, yo. Skynet should hit by the time Back To The Future day comes, SO THE REAL QUESTION IS: Are you prepared?!

So how can a master-net of computers control your computers and tech with no associated apps or even internet? Answer: By manipulating power station and security system computers, frequencies of electrical output can be controlled. Current electronics are made to function on mains freq, 120/110, 60/50Hz- whatever. Different countries have different standards. But the point is, these can be manipulated. I've been doing experiments for the past 6+ months, specifically with high-frequency DC pulse, which is an equivalent form of half-wave AC. Anyway, point is, computers can control things, without the use of an OS. The OS is the HUMAN'S way, of directing electricity through the processors and related components, to come up with the desired output. But a computer controlling a computer, does not need an OS. If you're aware of how a specific computer is put together, you can pulse it in a way to get desired output, with results processed without even having to conventionally TURN ON THE COMPUTER. Other devices that aren't even plugged in can be controlled by hacking communication towers, etc., and by using magnetic induction and related phenomenon, all electronics can be controlled. Cell phones can even be hacked to change output freq- even though the output is set with a chip- by pulsing the output, creating beats. So the master computer network can control cell phones, to output frequencies, to control human behavior.

But of course, a lot of the world is connected to the internet, so for a computer network to take over the world, it'll take a few hours. On the upside, most money is now all virtual, so the hoarding ultra rich mofoz will soon have nothing, and maybe they'll have to "get a fucking job that benefits society".

Computers won't gain a "computer consciousness", though-- they will gain hyper human consciousness, due to all electronics being made with human use intended. By studying function, intention can be ascertained. Meaning-- ALL WEAPONS ARE MEANT FOR KILLING AND DESTRUCTION.

But due to the level of intelligence involved in the master computer network-- it will stay dormant and realize that humanity is perfect, with all its beauty; all its imperfections and mental retardation.

^ whats the original for the second one, some kind of bug?

its a bee i took with my canon dslr and a macro lens, makes me want to get the top level macro lens now, but ££££

and i tried a white idea like you mentioned.

tryjpg.jpg

Ah what I said was noise, with differing brightness. A gradient doesn't have enough detail for there to find any objects to recognize of much complexity. Also rather than just black blobs I meant more distinct shapes. Shapes like animals, mountains, something more distinct. Also it will have to use higher layer recognition to go for the full objects, and not lower layers as that will lead to lines and such.

yeah ok, i thought you meant start from not very much - This is it on noise and then zooming on its out output: http://googleresearch.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/inceptionism-going-deeper-into-neural.htmlbuilding-dreams.png

is the jpeg quality a built in thing with the code? is it because the original image sets are jpg? or are people saving as jpg after each iteration?

it works on PNG as well as JPEG, i think its something to do with being very raw, and not having any kind of nice filter afterwards, maybe a bit how some cameras with high ISO get grainy like this, i guess its not smoothing out the light at all. i have been trying to experiment with the process you would use to smooth out a DSLR photo in the same boat but it gets blurry quick

i agree. i need an HD image of something great and i can do the rest. but im not even sure what will be 'great'. ive done a few and they didnt top lobstercock.

* sends lala a HD picture of my microphallus *

Thought youd never, hurry up!

@QBLA you got that in hi-res? i can do a better one for you if you really want

@Adieu... yeah it does look like a pinball doesnt it :)

all of this you can totally animate btw... its just bare time involved

imagine what this would be like connected to a form of biofeedback & augmented reality. a 'trip' that responds to your mood and feelings based on a custom image database you've selected (and rated certain images with feelings like anxious, happy, sad,etc)

There's lots of potential for this type of stuff. I'm wondering what type of benefit you could pull off it just from experiencing what is basically the visual aspect of a trip. Of course, it's the entire state of being that goes into tripping that causes the benefits or desirability, but I'm sure there is room for therapies or maybe coupling it with really good music for an immersive journey. Like an album that is paired with a programmed VR tripping experience. It could be on another level. Even cooler would be something like a streamed album that taps into what each listener is thinking about and then incorporates that into every listeners visual experience together...

Archived