IGNORED

Plaid - EGR45-00001

eh Speedy

No outside of Europe shipping option!!? FU!

http://eu.elektron.se/accessories/egr45-00001-plaid/

US people, just destroy them. I just fudged it and typed my whole address into the main addy box and put Berlin, Germany cause you have to put something. Throw your money at them and they'll have to figure it out.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

No outside of Europe shipping option!!? FU!

http://eu.elektron.se/accessories/egr45-00001-plaid/

yeah noticing that too.

wasn't even sure if was wanting it or not (i mean, i want it. but it really came down to how much it all costed, including shipping).

i put it in cart, created an account, tried to put in billing/shipping details and only got EU locations.

how frustrating.

was going to email them but i think i'll save my $$$. hopefully digitals go up.

Guest Chesney

Mine cost £13 all in but I imagine it would be a tad more to US/AUS etc.

Shame they are seemingly not covering the world on first batch.

Trying to get a copy but it won't work on my phone at work. Is it available to buy anywhere else, or just direct?

Got it going but am I being an idiot or is there no address option for the UK/England in the menu?

Edit: never mind, found it. Just gotta change the website's country preferences down at the bottom of the page. This turned out to be way more difficult than it should on a phone.

Bought :D

Why not just find a UK/EU WATMM'er who cares not for Plaid and get them to get one?

Also I believe it is direct only, although it could end up on ebay/bleep somehow.

Guest bitroast

Edit: never mind, found it. Just gotta change the website's country preferences down at the bottom of the page. This turned out to be way more difficult than it should on a phone.

wow. the magic answer. nice one.

wow. the magic answer. nice one.

Happy to help get Plaid to the people.

You went to the gig? if so, how was it?

yeah really good, the stuff they played was very different from any of their previous live sets i've heard. glad i went.

also future image played a warm up set and some new material which went down very well. :) well done fin!

i would post the instagram link but i'm buggered if i can figure out how to.

Thanks for this dude, I just ordered a copy for the US without having to contact anyone. $16 no shipping is pretty awesome!

Archived