IGNORED

so i went hill-fucking last week,,,,,,,

cwmbrancity

its the irony of 14-months of sheer & utter hell, pain graft & mental prolapsing & patience learning to move n walk again, followed by this episode, where the only options is to confront the Ugly Spirit WB's was obsessed with and have a few words with it to the point where 1 of us doesnt return

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

things can always get worse, Nurse

its a war of the spirit, of how far pain and madness can penetrate, that's the deepest test there is and has always been but, we're all just organism susceptible to the same range of mortality inspiring bells n whistles

btw, i love the NHS, how it works no-ones knows, but imagine a plcae w/out a national health service - oh yeah like when u didnt have health insurance in the US and some gimp tried to charge 800$ to take out 12 stitches in PROBLEM LEG......antiseptic-iodine, sharp scissors = sorted

oh yeah like when u didnt have health insurance in the US and some gimp tried to charge 800$ to take out 12 stitches in PROBLEM LEG......antiseptic-iodine, sharp scissors = sorted

:wacko:

keeping things positive,

cos of insomnia = its better to nibble on pain meds & the downers the NHS gives than to not - ripped to fuck if imight say

oramorph = wunderbar,,,,, with cannabis concentrate = different level of further

+ tea, mmmmmm like a holiday from your own head while full board clearly

Wow

I always wondered why you would be posting up stuff at 4am, I guess sometimes you struggle to sleep....(I'm hating my sit-ups and then drinking a cuppa with a brief scan of watmm before leaving for work)

I know you mentioned your car crash a week ago, but seeing a picture of the result brings it home even more

Mad

things can always get worse, Nurse

its a war of the spirit, of how far pain and madness can penetrate, that's the deepest test there is and has always been but, we're all just organism susceptible to the same range of mortality inspiring bells n whistles

btw, i love the NHS, how it works no-ones knows, but imagine a plcae w/out a national health service - oh yeah like when u didnt have health insurance in the US and some gimp tried to charge 800$ to take out 12 stitches in PROBLEM LEG......antiseptic-iodine, sharp scissors = sorted

try getting an $11,000 bill for 3 hours in the ER on a kidney stone; 1 specimin cup, one bloodpressure monitor (reusable), 1 x-ray. ok you're all better, now get out of here payup!

What was the exact critter that did this to you? We must find it and kill it.

told you - evil daddy longlegs have finally decided to fight back for all the years of being flattened against school walls by boys with footballs :/

i wouldnt antagonise them further if this is the result

Archived