IGNORED

so i went hill-fucking last week,,,,,,,

cwmbrancity

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously dude, get the fuck off the internet. Spend your time doing magic spells, drinking magic potions, and rubbing neem oil all over that shit.

fuckin ' upgrade, fairy fountains and shit...

*attempts to make some supportive remarks, but pukes instead *

* faints *

That's some f-ed up shit. How long did you manage to hike through that shit? 10 days?

Dude. We're sitting here joking on the internet, all whilst a fellow WATMM member is getting both legs amputated at the balls with a rusty chainsaw by some Filipino dude who has a Chinese accent, just cuz he can't afford a proper medical procedure due to spending all his money on blue tesla presses of MDMA and weekly ounces of grandmaster kush. Give him some respect- he's obviously mentally retarded.

Dude. We're sitting here joking on the internet, all whilst a fellow WATMM member is getting both legs amputated at the balls with a rusty chainsaw by some Filipino dude who has a Chinese accent, just cuz he can't afford a proper medical procedure due to spending all his money on blue tesla presses of MDMA and weekly ounces of grandmaster kush. Give him some respect- he's obviously mentally retarded.

haha this made my day !

shiiiit

if a f-ed op ankle wasnt awful enough, a freaked out cat with a pointy hat prolly is.

not sure which one is more mutilated: the ankle or the cat. psychological mutilation is the worst.

Goddamn, there's a lot going on there. That's some seriously angry cellulitis. I'm not aware of anything mosquito-born that can do that kind of damage unless it's a secondary infection. It looks a bit like the exfoliative toxin caused by some staph species. Are you diabetic or otherwise immunocompromised?

The picture is 1st result for cellulitis foot. But damn that's some nasty shit, can you get it from an infected insect bite? Scary shit.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

By mosquito you mean moslem don't you? Yet another thinly veiled racist metaphor from watmm.

Allah Akhbarrrrrrrrrr........ not a million miles away

IMG_2060.JPG

Dude! Survive!

Goddamn, there's a lot going on there. That's some seriously angry cellulitis. I'm not aware of anything mosquito-born that can do that kind of damage unless it's a secondary infection. It looks a bit like the exfoliative toxin caused by some staph species. Are you diabetic or otherwise immunocompromised?

i cant take most antibiotics, the mozzy was a field walking suspect, kinda racist for those guys, but guilty until proven innocence imho. Plus the pressure point was on an a year old scar from where i nearly had both legs sheered clean off in a car wreck.....a compromise of sorts but more due to locationlocationlocation

*attempts to make some supportive remarks, but pukes instead *

* faints *

That's some f-ed up shit. How long did you manage to hike through that shit? 10 days?

was out 48hrs, end of the 2nd day walking through wild grasses brought the fever, discolouration, black strip and EXTREME pain

nasty shit man, sending you good vibes for a swift recovery.

giphy.gif it's a Wizard cat btw

this cat def has the magical powers to fight back the ugly spirit currently attacking my soul

Archived