IGNORED

EPL 2015-2016

chenGOD

I have seen him fall to the floor like that when he was 100% fit, its his style. I like him as a player i would have him in my team for sure but maybe have a word about his unorthodox "drop to the floor and wave your legs around" move. He is an absolute madman for sure which i love him for that too.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Van Gaal looks so sad and depressed, this dull man united will be his last job.

If Man U were smart they would sack van gaal in the summer and bring Pep but im sure they'll cave in to the pressure and give the job to mourhinio.

even the Nigels are having a go this season

gotta lol at the Gooners getting spanked 4-0, just when a win would've boosted their title contention with an extra psychological mile for the new year, they falter

Giggs at Utd now would be a mistake, as would Jose M (does he do 4yr contracts?), dont really rate Mancini (not tactically, more complete prima-donna attitude), which leaves Pep or accept top4 semi stability a la Arsenal with a proven veteran over the next few years to steady the ship

its like musical chairs who'll go where and thats what makes picking a winner even harder still....endless speculation is refreshing for a league that has had v predictable winners and losers in the past

no offense to any1 but its about time Villa got a dose of relegation to wake up the city and Mike Ashley & Newcastle have to divorce, the latter for the sake of football in general

After Bobby Charlton saying that Mourinho wasn't a fit for United on the basis of him being a dirty cunt coupled with the way that he has acted the last 6 months it would be pretty shameful if they done it now.

If you get Simone, you won't get attractive/passing football than most United fans probably want. He's amazing at making fighters out of his players, and to be fair, that's probably what this squad needs at the moment. But play style-wise he won't fit Man Utd much better than Mourinho.

But he will not leave Atletico, haven't he just extended his contract? - either way, he has said he won't leave, and I do believe him.

I think the problem with Van Gaal is that he don't have the right player material, which is largely down to himself, but I mean one of the more well-performing players is Fellaini, but he don't even fit into Van Gaal's play-philosophy, so I think that says it all in terms of mismatch of players and playing style.

But I actually don't think giving him a bit more time would be such a bad idea, I mean I don't believe constantly sacking managers is the solution, and who's really available that's so much better at the moment? - maybe actually Van Gaal just needs one more transferwindow to fix it (but I know it's hard to believe in him considering how he has spent the money so far).

But he's also very good at letting young players come through, which is more than can be said for clubs like Chelsea and Man City, and that shit just takes time - but tends to pay off in the long-run. That has always been a part of the United dynasty's identity. I mean we all the know the class of '92 have been maybe their most prosperous period ever, why not try to replicate that with a manager who's great at developing young players?

Makes you wonder if alex ferguson is a demigod? his teams used to win the league without getting out of second gear sometimes, i guess he just knew how to win this league. He also knew how the regenerate a team, they took a season off then theyll go and win the league 3 times in a row fucking assholes.

If you get Simone, you won't get attractive/passing football than most United fans probably want. He's amazing at making fighters out of his players, and to be fair, that's probably what this squad needs at the moment. Play style-wise it won't fit Man Utd much better than Mourinho.

But he will not leave Atletico, haven't he just extended his contract? - either way, he has said he won't leave, and I do believe him.

I think the problem with Van Gaal is that he don't have the right player material, which is largely down to himself, but I mean one of the more well-performing players is Fellaini, but he don't even fit into Van Gaal's play-philosophy, so I think that says it all in terms of mismatch of players and playing style.

But I actually don't think giving him a bit more time would be such a bad idea, I mean I don't believe constantly sacking managers is the solution. But who's really available that's so much better at the moment? - maybe actually Van Gaal just needs one more transferwindow to fix it (but I know it's hard to believe in him considering how he has spent the money so far).

But he's also very good at letting young players come through, which is more than can be said for clubs like Chelsea and Man City, and that shit just takes time - but tends to pay off in the long-run. That has always been a part of the United dynasty's identity. I mean we all the know the class of '92 have been maybe their most prosperous period ever, why not try to replicate that with a manager who's great at developing young players?

I agree with pretty much everything, though I think Simeone can produce some attractive football.

I also don't want to see LVG gone - and I don't think it's entirely right all the blame gets placed on him. You could have the best system in the world, but when you have idiots like Memphis doing shitty back headers, what the hell are you supposed to do as a manager?

And that second goal from stoke was basically unstoppable.

We need a proven striker, and possibly someone to replace Carrick - he is looking slow as fuck these days. Our defense would look a lot less shaky with Shaw in the picture, that tackle on him was horrendous. Just ranting sorry.

We definitely need some fight - we get beaten in nearly every 50-50 situation, and our tackling, especially in midfield, is horrifically bad.

If you get Simone, you won't get attractive/passing football than most United fans probably want. He's amazing at making fighters out of his players, and to be fair, that's probably what this squad needs at the moment. Play style-wise it won't fit Man Utd much better than Mourinho.

But I actually don't think giving him a bit more time would be such a bad idea, I mean I don't believe constantly sacking managers is the solution. But who's really available that's so much better at the moment? - maybe actually Van Gaal just needs one more transferwindow to fix it (but I know it's hard to believe in him considering how he has spent the money so far).

I agree with pretty much everything, though I think Simeone can produce some attractive football.

I also don't want to see LVG gone - and I don't think it's entirely right all the blame gets placed on him. You could have the best system in the world, but when you have idiots like Memphis doing shitty back headers, what the hell are you supposed to do as a manager?

And that second goal from stoke was basically unstoppable.

We need a proven striker, and possibly someone to replace Carrick - he is looking slow as fuck these days. Our defense would look a lot less shaky with Shaw in the picture, that tackle on him was horrendous. Just ranting sorry.

We definitely need some fight - we get beaten in nearly every 50-50 situation, and our tackling, especially in midfield, is horrifically bad.

Schneiderlin?

I actually think Morgan was one of United's better acquisitions in the summer, I was totally gutted we (Arsenal) didn't go through with the transfer. He has an engine and the qualities to play b2b, DM or a holding/dictating tempo type of CM - which is ideally what United's system could benefit from. God knows why Carrick is still getting games?!

Schneiderlin is very good, and I agree he was one of our better signings but I don't think he compares to Carrick or the Pig Keeper in terms of delivering great passes.

Carrick up to about 3 years ago was one of the best holding midfielders/DMs in the EPL. But he's slow as fuck now - you can see how he struggles keeping up with the play. He's probably about 2 years past his best before date.

accept it, chen.

*sobs quietly in the corner, holding my tuft of Giggsy's chest hair for comfort*

you dont know where that chest hair has been.....

overall, cant see Mourinho @ Utd, although that size of club & ego match on paper, surprised Utd didnt go all with someone like Klopp. Trick missed?

yes Mozza had success at clubs where thats almost guaranteed, still think he's prob the most over-rated manager in living memory, given the huge transfer funds year in year out (excluding Porto although thats a ltd horse race league too)

maybe the fact that a true Ajax veteran, a born & bred total football technician, cant work magic @ Utd is a true reflection of the post-Ferguson reality. They've bought poorly and the best players collectively usually win the league

Spurs usually let their best assets go, ex-colleagues who worship at the alter of Notts Forest & Brian Clough reckon Pochettino (sp?) could be the next man at Olde Trafford post LVG, same colleagues who thought L'pool would really kick on with Brendan at the helm ahem

accept it, chen.

*sobs quietly in the corner, holding my tuft of Giggsy's chest hair for comfort*

you dont know where that chest hair has been.....

overall, cant see Mourinho @ Utd, although that size of club & ego match on paper, surprised Utd didnt go all with someone like Klopp. Trick missed?

yes Mozza had success at clubs where thats almost guaranteed, still think he's prob the most over-rated manager in living memory, given the huge transfer funds year in year out (excluding Porto although thats a ltd horse race league too)

maybe the fact that a true Ajax veteran, a born & bred total football technician, cant work magic @ Utd is a true reflection of the post-Ferguson reality. They've bought poorly and the best players collectively usually win the league

Spurs usually let their best assets go, ex-colleagues who worship at the alter of Notts Forest & Brian Clough reckon Pochettino (sp?) could be the next man at Olde Trafford post LVG, same colleagues who thought L'pool would really kick on with Brendan at the helm ahem

Pretty much this - the team is nowhere near the same caliber even compared with 5 years ago, and the league as a whole has gotten better (note to continental nuthuggers - I'm not saying the EPL is the best, I'm saying it's gotten better compared to where it was 5 years ago). Also we're not the same caliber of team.

Plus we really are a bunch of pussies - we get beaten off the ball far too easily.

Archived