IGNORED

Vancouver

pera

This is the worst public I have ever seen in my life (even worse than that Kraftwerk show six years ago where 99% of the public were saying "what is this? lol where is Radiohead?! Ra-dio-head, Ra-dio-head!!!1").

flol

Yeah it was a great time. I probably got a little too drunk before the show tho, oops

Glad I got to finally meet you all

I think its because you are not used to our strong beer in Canada....? Just teasin' :wink:

Yeah it was a great time. I probably got a little too drunk before the show tho, oops

Glad I got to finally meet you all

I think its because you are not used to our strong beer in Canada....? Just teasin' :wink:

lol it's all good. It was a fun night, that's all that mattered really :)

Dear pera,

I'm sorry, I was expressing my utter amazeballs and pure (data) emotion through some guttural displays. You have my sincerest apologies that your first ever Autechre concert wasn't exactly the same as listening to them in the dark in your living room. I know now that such vulgar displays of emotion are wrong at Autechre shows. I will only attend Nickelback concerts from now on.

Please come back to Vancouver, it's a really nice place if you just give it a chance. Just give us one more chance, please, I know we fucked up, how can we regain your trust pera.

Was she hot tho?

I'm guessing she made that move because he looked irritated.

If you're reading this Pera, at least you had some chick grab your butt. Some tall weird dude standing at a 90-degree angle from the rest of the crowd kept bumping into me like a buoy. Count your blessings my friend.

I was still rocking out to Ae like a savage tho.

I'm guessing she made that move because he looked irritated.

If you're reading this Pera, at least you had some chick grab your butt. Some tall weird dude standing at a 90-degree angle from the rest of the crowd kept bumping into me like a buoy. Count your blessings my friend.

I was still rocking out to Ae like a savage tho.

Yeah eventually I just blocked that guy off (you are talking about red shirt guy right?). He tried to get through me but I stood really solid and he stopped trying lol.

He looked high off his rocker but also a little insane. Glad I didn't get knifed.

On our way out I accidentally bumped some other guy on the left and then he bumped me back intentionally. Whether or not it was in jest I didn't know, but I was too tired and anxious to get back to the hotel to engage in any kind of confrontation.

I completely missed that part of the complaint, that a random girl grabbed his butt.

I don't even understand how that's a bad thing lol.

Just maybe he's gay. I know that's almost impossible for a fan of a handsome male pair of producers, but really, we even could have pedos and zoos here, this music is weird innit.

On our way out I accidentally bumped some other guy on the left and then he bumped me back intentionally. Whether or not it was in jest I didn't know, but I was too tired and anxious to get back to the hotel to engage in any kind of confrontation.

I wonder how IDM fights at ae gigs are

I wonder how IDM fights at ae gigs are

Whoever can calculate the correct ADSR times on the last track fastest wins.

That feeling when I'll probably never get to see Autechre live :catcry: ...

But Vancouver was awesome when I visited some years back, would love to go back there.

Archived