IGNORED

WATMM Secret Santa

tec

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine arrived! thanks to whoever you are

Only just got home from travelling for work so I can only go and buy my prezzie today so it's not likely to make it before Christmasmas. But I ordered a stocking-filler online which should arrive soon so don't fret Mr/Mrs WATMM Member

Sweet, are people holding off opening until Christmas?

i is!

i sent mine out yesterday too. should arrive in two days. i wrote my username on the return address on accident. i'm still new to the secret satan game.

i was able to figure out my satan from the real name on the return addy with my l337 eSleuthing

Have my parcel, opened it already because I thought I had accidentally ordered two of something expensive I bought last week. Whoops! Won't say what I got but I will say it's pretty awesome. Merry Xmas Watmm!

package received but haven't opened it yet. juice i scratched your name out so i still don't know its from you. sending outgoing tomorrow morning :D

CHRISTMAS YALL

Err yeah, if my gift receiver could scratch out my name in the card I sent that would be good. I'm not sure I fully remembered the secret part of it all. :unsure:

So was I until I read juice's post and realised it was was supposed to be anonymous. Oopsie.

I haven't actually had time to send mine out yet because of post office/my working hours not mixing well the past week. Mine is sitting in my kitchen ready to go but I might not have an opportunity to do it until after xmas so if its late I apologize.

I used to put my user name on it. Just not real names IMO.

uhhh but wouldn't your username tell them who sent it? they probably don't know your real name, so wouldn't it be the other way around?

Let's just say my secret santa wasn't so secret from the start. I failed before I even got an address to post to! :catbleed:

But I am both stupid and likely to be pissed on Christmas when I open it, the odds are good on me forgetting!

Archived