IGNORED

Looking for videos

Guest lost cloud

Guest lost cloud

Hi all.

I am new there. Boards of Canada makes me travel through the universe.

Excuse me for my poor english, I am french. I am an art student in Paris and I am curious of what the fans of BoC feels when they listen to that sound, and what do their videos looks like. I already got some work of fans, they are very different from videos made by the "pro", it's why I like them.

I ask you if you know places on the internet where we can talk about it and share knowledge and feelings. Thank You

Lost cloud

Guest lost cloud

Thank you very much for that link I am downloading it!

I would like to know "where" is that famous place where tons of BOC fan's videos can be found!!

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom
hey archrival, what song is that?

and why 3 people at one point?

nice video btw

It's Macquarie Ridge, from the Japanese version of TCH (campfire not trans canada). 'Tis a bonus track.

Guest lost cloud
Heres my Macuarie Ridge video http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=P7QPJXTH enjoy :boc:

yeah everyone post your BOC videos here...heard from the telegraph lines that "playbynumbers" have tons of fan made videos....

Thank you for that video, I saw it. I think it is poor, I mean, imagination of a couple running fucking in the desert. I'd rather make more views of this beautiful landscape and the sky. In at least 50% of the video clips you can se some one running lol

I would like to see a clip for heard from the telegraph lines! but please give me a link or a name

Dupe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOrry I didn't understand explain please :fear:

Guest lost cloud

I don't know why I should be joking. I said this video didn't work on me and I tried to explain. But the landscape is very nice.

howdy, lost cloud (my favorite new member by a wide margin) --- i have 20 or so fan-made videos. approximately 12 of them were from a contest on our very own wattem, a couple years ago; joyrex will eventually post these as front-page content, to be available for download, and we've been asked to not post links to them until then. if you like, i'm on slsk occasionally (username "boardsofcanada"), i'll host them there for a couple weeks, along with the other fan-made videos that people have sent me or that i've found online in various places. also you probably already know about the official dayvan cowboy video, but just in case you don't, you can download that at the warp site ...

Guest lost cloud

thank you play by numbers that's very nice from you

I have soulseek too but I dont use it very well right now, i am a newbee there too, my username is cherryglow

I didnt find you there, and I dont know how to search for users. But doesnt matter I will do it tomorrow and thank you again!

This week I will try to do a film with a boards of canada track and samples from western (when the guys talks and get irritate and fight)

you just right-click on the userlist and then "add user," then type in the username you want to add ... i'll add you though, don't worry about it. though i won't be on slsk for at least a day or two, i'm not in my apartment at the moment ...

i look forward to your video!

Guest cosmonaut
Heres my Macuarie Ridge video http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=P7QPJXTH enjoy :boc:

yeah everyone post your BOC videos here...heard from the telegraph lines that "playbynumbers" have tons of fan made videos....

archrival i just watched your video all the way through and it's terrible. sorry. how could you rate this more than the official dayvan cowboy video, as lame as it was?

Archived