IGNORED

Puscifer - Money Shot

may be rude

took a few listens to get the atmosphere of it, now i'm really happy about it. the most "band album" album out of puscifer's stuff, if that makes sense. like the other stuff had more disparate approaches. this one is basically all keenan, mitchell and round. not show-offy with the musicality, don't look for that, though there is lush production and well made songs. i like the lyrics, of course these kinds of lyrics are a matter of personal preference so i dont expect everyone to like them, but i've always had an appreciation for keenan's sensibility so i think its great. its a cohesive, genuine album.

I found it a grower as well.. takes a few listens to get it to but is worth it Think its probably their best album though I did love conditions of my parole as well

I quite enjoyed V is for Vagina but this album (skimmed through it) sounds really cheap. The production is frankly quite horrible.

Maynard needs Tool imo.

since the last tool album, his winery has exploded, made and released a wine documentary, perfect circle had a successful tour, and he has released 3 albums, 3 ep's, 2 live albums, a live dvd, 3 remix albums and quite a few tours.

I think tool needs Maynard

since the last tool album, his winery has exploded, made and released a wine documentary, perfect circle had a successful tour, and he has released 3 albums, 3 ep's, 2 live albums, a live dvd, 3 remix albums and quite a few tours.

I would have never think that you rate quality of music based on quantity of releases and number of listeners.

I would have never think that you rate quality of music based on quantity of releases and number of listeners.

I don't. I was just saying I think tool

needs Maynard more than the other way around.

I've already said I think this is my fav puscifer. I have no problems with the production other than some weird bass/hum in the arsonist

I have no idea who this band is or what they sound like, all I'm here to say is that they have the worst band name ever.

that's kind of the joke...

I don't. I was just saying I think tool

needs Maynard more than the other way around.

I've already said I think this is my fav puscifer. I have no problems with the production other than some weird bass/hum in the arsonist

Production is not just sound fidelity. It is overall aesthetics too.

I see what you mean about Tool needing Maynard more. True. But I meant it in a way that Maynard artistically need Tool to stop doing mediocre stuff (imo).

I definitely do not want to get into yet another production conversation in yet another thread. I understand what it is.

I disagree with that. some of the puscifer stuff is more interesting than some of 10,000 days. but hey, opinions :cisfor:

I definitely do not want to get into yet another production conversation in yet another thread. I understand what it is.

I disagree with that. some of the puscifer stuff is more interesting than some of 10,000 days. but hey, opinions :cisfor:

Sure, mate. Can't really comprehend the 10000 hate (the compositions are flawless) but yeah, it is subjective.

there is no hate on my end

Oh, I meant it in general. Lots of people not really liking 10000 days (which I understand in the context of Lateralus but still it is an amazing piece of work on its own imo).

Archived