IGNORED

I'm going to collaborate with Corey Feldman *legit talk*

peace 7

You've heard it here guys. That guy was in The Goonies-- Imma throw bitch a bone.

His intent cosmically aligns with mine-- but unfortunately for him- aesthetics matter. That's why nobody listens to the yelling homeless man on the corner, he looks like shit, dawg. But then you see a stunningly beautiful woman yell in the street, and there's no hesitation to run over and sincerely be concerned about her apparently troubled situation.

Dude- Corey Feldman puts out similar messages as Michael Jackson did; Feldman is just a horrible technician. Michael Jackson was literally a robot, that's why his face got all fucked up. His mainframe processor overheated due to insufficient cooling tech being developed for his teraflops output, and BOOM- motherfucker became so bad, you'd think he was Corey Feldman.

So if I ever start to surgerically look more sexy, someone let me know on the Most Recent Pictures thread, that I'm spiraling down some body dismorphia IDM elephantiasis.

Fuck dudes- stay tuned for details. ALSO, also stay tuned for my 303ACDLOG video that's gonna blow your mind about The Strait Of Gibraltar.

I'm also very happy to have the lot of you here for these forthcoming monumental wielding of Pure IDM Lazer.

Join me, brothers & sisters. There hasn't been this much hype since Richard D James album.

Naw, man- I'm gonna be on that TODAY morning show or whatever, in the background pretending to play on moog keyboards for analog cred, and when the song peaks, in the background I'm gonna hold up a WATMM sign.

I'm dead serious.

yeah right this another story like the time michael jackson came over to your house to use the bathroom?

This isn't a tale of the past. This is a modern epic unfolding right before your eyes, and you're too busy with unrelated thoughts about what I'm doing. Just let go, and Imma kick you in the dick with like a flying dragon kick or some other fake sounding kick, and then we'll see who'll be the interwebnet super highways.

Nah, but you know, also-- one really important point is that we can't spend time with everybody, so we must choose the people of our lives wisely.

Corey Feldman seems like a person to not collab with- for a multitude of reasons- but if he can help spread some Ultra IDM Message to the masses, then he somehow might be the only realistic shot. We prevent spreading of bad vibez in both directions regarding his music, by replacing with good music. We spread the sonic revolution to ultra nu tek civilization, through his network, but also help him crystallize a more sincere and aesthetically pleasing image to help spread what good is left in his words.

I wouldn't let him touch the 303 though. That shit's too sacred for the Feldman to play with. Let him try to do the robot. Sure. Or make use his vocal cords in some alien fashion. But don't give him control over the drum machine. Please don't!

Shyiiiiiiit, homez....

I'm so glad you're back posting peace.

The IDM Man is still lurking, so please be careful.

Cool, man.

This collab is obviously IDM Man's work, but what's one to do.....

Archived