IGNORED

The Aphex Twin is Jamie Oliver

Guest The Bro

Guest Promo

I think the ol' Aphex needs a massage or something (by a girl of course lol). He seems really tense and shit. Needs to loosen up a bit.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

he does look like jamie oliver. probably because of all the inbreeding over there... in england.....chinless bastards....heheheh just kddin yall i like humor. and everyone on earth. i am at peace.

Guest *__DOLLA MENU__*

is there much inbreeding in england?

i think i read that somewhere. it must be true it was on paper;. chinless lol

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

for the purposes of humor YES. disgusting pasty perverts. thats why they all not got no chins! just meaty white jowels for saying "OY!" or "OY BLOO-E CHAVS IS YARBLOCKOS, MATE, CHEERS ROYGHT!!"

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

oh yeah he;s like "I WANT TO COOOK SUMPFING FAH DA QWEEN UFV ENGWAND LOIK SUM MUTTINS N BLOODPUDDING SAUSAGES WIFF A BIT O DEE OWD 'AGGIS BLOO-E ROYGHT OY!!!!"

i am retarded as FUCK!!!!

Guest Gump
is there much inbreeding in england?

i think i read that somewhere. it must be true it was on paper;. chinless lol

not in England realy - only gypos that live in caravan communities and they are not from England so they don't count

mostly in Wales and the Scottish Islands

oh and i'd pump that bird in the aphex video - maybe that is why rick is not being so slick - maybe he wants a pump at her so he is nervous

heh .. now he just needs to get kids off the streets and into their bedrooms .. 'cookin' some beats ... to better themselves .. or some shit i'm speaking cause i think i've got verbal diariah today .. blurkkkkarppppeh .... soz. ...

heh e ;-]

Archived