Been waiting fot this guy to release something for a while, now it's finally here :yeah:

January 16, 2017

Pre-order:

https://dalmatadaniel.bandcamp.com/album/zzz

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/80676-dd003-j--mono-zzz

On its third vinyl release "Dalmata Daniel" presents five originals of J.Mono with an additional remix made by DJ Overdose.
Hailing from East-Central Hungary's small town Lajosmizse, Lóri Keresztes is the introverted songcrafter-synthjammer mastermind of the Budapest based underground favourite Wedding Acid Group trio. As J.Mono he stands alone leaning on his machines, making way for his internal world, heart and soul. His first solo release "Zzz" is troubled and playful at the same time, with moments of electro-acid vibes and post-wave-italo sensibility, tracks that are wonderfully dark even with a light shade of ebm or just softly layered ambient melancholic technoids that make us all the children of Aphex Twin's SAW 85-92 for three minutes.

This one is definitely on my list.  J.Mono was definitely one of my favorites from the post-AFX SoundCloud crowd.  One or two of the tracks from the EP were previously on SoundCloud (though now pulled).  I do think 8 Euros is a little steep for a 6-track digital EP.

• 3 weeks later...

This one is definitely on my list. J.Mono was definitely one of my favorites from the post-AFX SoundCloud crowd. One or two of the tracks from the EP were previously on SoundCloud (though now pulled). I do think 8 Euros is a little steep for a 6-track digital EP.

All these tracks were on SoundCloud at some point (except the remix) but the masters do sound noticably better. Pressing and sleeve quality is also top notch.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

This one is definitely on my list. J.Mono was definitely one of my favorites from the post-AFX SoundCloud crowd. One or two of the tracks from the EP were previously on SoundCloud (though now pulled). I do think 8 Euros is a little steep for a 6-track digital EP.

All these tracks were on SoundCloud at some point (except the remix) but the masters do sound noticably better. Pressing and sleeve quality is also top notch.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I may have missed some of them; I know I had heard 2 of them before.  IMO, it's a good EP, but under-representative of the quality of his Soundcloud account.

• 5 months later...

Archived