IGNORED

Mopfunk - Bonky

machinemask

Dude this is really good. Definitely takes the listener on a trip. I loved the riffs in the middle, but the last minute of everything sort of smoothing together and bringing a real conclusion to it all sealed it for me. Very well done.

Dude this is really good. Definitely takes the listener on a trip. I loved the riffs in the middle, but the last minute of everything sort of smoothing together and bringing a real conclusion to it all sealed it for me. Very well done.

thanks a ton. glad you found something in it. i was hesitant to post it but def glad i did :)

yo this is very good. love it.

thank you thank you!

gotta have my mopfunk

awww yeah, me too man, haha. thanks for checking it out, means a lot :music:

I like the driving feel of this. Synthesizer patches are on point! Think the pitch bending might be overused, but that's a taste thing. Super tasty programming & FX on the break in the second half.

I'd filter/pitch the snare and closed high hat sounds so they are better separated from each other.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the driving feel of this. Synthesizer patches are on point! Think the pitch bending might be overused, but that's a taste thing. Super tasty programming & FX on the break in the second half.

I'd filter/pitch the snare and closed high hat sounds so they are better separated from each other.

sweet, thank you for listening. agreed on pitchy bends maybe, will keep that in mind for sure :) cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived