IGNORED

Anyone got info / pics on the bank?

Consequences

In my early onset alzheimers I've decided Stoke Newington was pre druqks. I base this on the fact that I was a lot more of an obsessive in the 90s (than 00s) and swear he lived in SN when I was mad into all things Phex. Will try and dig through some old interviews later if I can be fucked. Not sure I care though but a jaunt down memory lane could be alright.

Edit: if I had to guess pub quizz stylee though I'd say Stoke Newington was SAW2 era. Bank was Richard D. James era +

I think someone can solve this by doing a Google search with the terms site:aphextwin.nu and Stoke/bank. I started doing it but felt a twat but basically I think I'm right (or a right twat)

Big love for aphextwin.nu though. Wish they were scans, love it someone with scans started a thread here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was reading through a 1996 interview from The Independent, noticed a bit mentioned the bank and remembered this thread. Interview says the bank vault was located in 'Elephant and Castle' but as an Australian this means f all to me.

here's a screen grab anyway might be useful to u all. dw I rotated to so you northern hemisphere people can read it too.

post-21420-0-72059700-1550484746_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Also the windows are open. Richard probably opened them himself. With his hands. Imagine them touching you. Lucky bloody windows.

I don’t understand what you are implying here? has Richard stated in an interview somewhere that he doesn’t like to open windows??

Also the windows are open. Richard probably opened them himself. With his hands. Imagine them touching you. Lucky bloody windows.

I don’t understand what you are implying here? has Richard stated in an interview somewhere that he doesn’t like to open windows??

It's mainly just Vista.

It's mainly just Vista.

:dadjoke:

LOL, so some long-haired ginger walks past the bank and everyone assumes it's Richard...

Plus, it's stalker-ey as FUCK  :nope:

• 2 weeks later...

mind = blown

I found this a good while back, and it was said to have been a picture of the bank before it was destroyed and replaced.  Dunno if it's true.  

oX8mXVC.jpg

Is that a lil  PC screen in the second story window on the right?

:emotawesomepm9:

mind = blown x100

Archived