IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

++++++++ ATTENTION +++++++

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/8318951.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221983/Only-surviving-Union-Jack-Battle-Trafalgar-sells-record-breaking-384-000.html

bbc and daily mail remember symmetrical union jack

packs pipe

Love & Light

only surviving union jack from battle of trafalgar

October 21, 1805

Symmetrical Union Jack

post-17854-0-24167300-1494602276_thumb.jpg
post-17854-0-00413800-1494602297_thumb.jpg

I thought that might get your attention

Love and Light

lol

But anyways. So the union jack has changed. What's the biggie?

This used to be Canada's flag: 

red-ensign-1.jpg.size.original.promo.jpg

Now it's this:

311x150.jpg

And:

St Patrick's saltire[edit]

The reason that the UK flag is not symmetrical is because of the relative positions of the saltires of St Patrick and St Andrew. The red saltire of St Patrick is offset such that it does not relegate the white saltire of St Andrew to a mere border. St Andrew's saltire has the higher position at the hoist side with St Patrick's saltire in the higher position on the opposite side.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Excellent post from the SYRO thread

Some random stuff (probably discussed before):

Chartreuse color is considered to have "mandela effect", which means that a lot of people remember it wrong (being pink/red), like number of US states or Berenstein Bears (or me thinking that Syro release date was 21 and not 19 of september). Mandela effect can be called one of the conspiracy theories about parallel universes and stuff like that. That it's not your memory's fault, but in reality at that time things were not what they are today, cause way too much people remember it being different. I like how even such small detail fits perfectly into the whole "Syro Lore" that accompanied the record, when in almost every interview Rich talked about said conspiracy theories, time travel, being mad professor and such (and chemtrails ofc), creating a specific background for the music. Maybe he also remembered chartreuse being a different color and things like this entertain him. He said something (or meant) that with a bit of magic and believing in such things life gets more fun. That way you keep your inner child and interest to things around you, protecting you from becoming "tired skeptic that sees only grey colors". Like, what is more important - knowing the mundane boring truth, or living in a beautiful and interesting lie? Or take ancient people that believed in gods and totems - gods had strong characteristics, like being brave, merciful and generous, for instance - so people would naturally try to have these too (i know some gods are cruel etc, but just for example). Like, if a "lie" makes you a better person or chances your life, is it really so bad? Take Christianity for example (hot topic I know) - we realise that this stories are fiction, and probably there is no God, but believing in Jesus and trying to act like he preached makes a world a better and safer place (I'm not talking about the church and politics behind it, but just the teaching itself). I think sometimes this things can be good, just don't get too fanatic about it and don't force people to accept your beliefs. 

Or maybe he was serious about chemtrails and all that stuff, who knows.

f9b5716947f2d298e2dfba9885cb6603.jpg

Thanks for that

Love & Light

Does anyone remember how incredible PS1 graphics were?

Do you remember masturbating to Lara Croft?

Look at her now.

181609-Tomb_Raider_%5BU%5D_(v1.6)-148363

Love & Light

THEY LIVE!

1988 satirical science fiction horror film

written and directed by John Carpenter

why is the exclamation point missing?

Love & Light

post-17854-0-23225400-1496305964_thumb.jpg

I remember this being one of my favourite films growing up, but I don't remember any exclamation point.

THEY LIVE!

post-17854-0-23225400-1496305964.jpg

WE SLEEP

Feels like it's been one extended Nada vs. Frank scene

since the morning of March 17, 2017

where is the exclamation point?!

Love & Light

It seems like you're in the wrong dimension and I'm in the right one, I feel your pain. 

Thanks

Since the lp is Chartreuse

I thought I'd post this again

Thanks Mag

Excellent post from the SYRO thread

Some random stuff (probably discussed before):

Chartreuse color is considered to have "mandela effect", which means that a lot of people remember it wrong (being pink/red), like number of US states or Berenstein Bears (or me thinking that Syro release date was 21 and not 19 of september). Mandela effect can be called one of the conspiracy theories about parallel universes and stuff like that. That it's not your memory's fault, but in reality at that time things were not what they are today, cause way too much people remember it being different. I like how even such small detail fits perfectly into the whole "Syro Lore" that accompanied the record, when in almost every interview Rich talked about said conspiracy theories, time travel, being mad professor and such (and chemtrails ofc), creating a specific background for the music. Maybe he also remembered chartreuse being a different color and things like this entertain him. He said something (or meant) that with a bit of magic and believing in such things life gets more fun. That way you keep your inner child and interest to things around you, protecting you from becoming "tired skeptic that sees only grey colors". Like, what is more important - knowing the mundane boring truth, or living in a beautiful and interesting lie? Or take ancient people that believed in gods and totems - gods had strong characteristics, like being brave, merciful and generous, for instance - so people would naturally try to have these too (i know some gods are cruel etc, but just for example). Like, if a "lie" makes you a better person or chances your life, is it really so bad? Take Christianity for example (hot topic I know) - we realise that this stories are fiction, and probably there is no God, but believing in Jesus and trying to act like he preached makes a world a better and safer place (I'm not talking about the church and politics behind it, but just the teaching itself). I think sometimes this things can be good, just don't get too fanatic about it and don't force people to accept your beliefs. 

Or maybe he was serious about chemtrails and all that stuff, who knows.

f9b5716947f2d298e2dfba9885cb6603.jpg

Thanks for that

Love & Light

Love & Light