IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

I have to believe in the world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. But do I? Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there? Yes. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different.

i've read about the mandela effect before. my question is, how could huge parts of reality change, but your memories stay the same? why do you even trust your own memories so much?

But memories also change.  If I were to take a swing at why it happens, I'd say that due to reality being merely a projection of consciousness, as consciousness changes, reality itself changes.  But all the information of environment and whatnot are intertwined, so sometimes when one makes massive consciousness changes (fundamental character changes, like being angry and hateful, to loving and caring), certain related data gets necessarily changed.  Bareraisisinstein Bears is one kind of thing, but there are TONS of other things that most people don't notice, like changes in plants' positions, a person who lived in the city not living there anymore, etc.  Sometimes all of a sudden you notice something, but everyone else says it's always been there.  

• 2 weeks later...

Summer Solstice

Have Fun today!

Create with Love and Positive energy :)

The ravens have gathered the last three days in the surrounding fields

Love & Light

Haas avocados

are now

Hass avocados?

All the grocers here think it's a spelling mistake when I ask why it's changed

they all remember Haas avocados

even my spell check tries to correct Hass to Haas

Love & Light

Haas avocados

Around 80% of all avocados grown worldwide

Ask your local grocer or market how to spell it

They'll say Haas

Love & Light

You're gonna burn in hell for what you've done here. I saw you floundering like a fish out of water those last couple of posts. Love and light is how Liam Gallagher signs off his tweets. Now that I've seen your weakness and ignorance there's a storm comin.

I will tear your soul apart.

the mandela effect is basically lots of people remembering wrong (the same way) because they are sheep.

i was convinced this speaker system i had put away looked completely different than it does.

but then i got it out and i'm like "how can my memory mutate so much?"

this is why i use instagram to remember for me.