IGNORED

Twin / Pusher Unreleased ?

jectA

Sounds very much like old Squarepusher but I have no idea what AFX has to do with this and why this is in the Aphex subforum?

Osborne played out old unreleased Squarepusher before in that radioshow of his, so seems likely yes.

Sounds very much like old Squarepusher but I have no idea what AFX has to do with this and why this is in the Aphex subforum?

lol, there are 3,423,101 threads like these. You can't start discriminating now :P

Osborne played out old unreleased Squarepusher before in that radioshow of his, so seems likely yes.

yeah sorry...

because he thought it might be aphex 

ffs @ fenix funk coming in at the end to remind all the other music that AFX is still miles ahead of everything else :(

You know if you don't listen to aphex for a while, other artists suddenly seem able to make competent music.  :cool: 

jkjk

ffs @ fenix funk coming in at the end to remind all the other music that AFX is still miles ahead of everything else :(

You know if you don't listen to aphex for a while, other artists suddenly seem able to make competent music.  :cool: 

jkjk

Hahahah, I totally agree...

excuse me mister but the sound @ 31 minutes look like an aphex twin unrealeased no ?

excuse me mister but the sound @ 31 minutes look like an aphex twin unrealeased no ?

Big up to Jodey Kendrick 

Archived