IGNORED

EOD Bandcamp sale

manmower

^ thanks guys, didn't have much paypall monies left but managed to buy questionmarks and EODS5 and 8

i shall now blast these new treasures through my unholy speakers :beer:

Questionmarks is probably my favourite EOD release.  Every track a banger.

These are some of the most rad tunes I've heard in awhile, just going off of the releases on Spotify. Very glad to hear that things worked out in the end, still gonna pick up several releases for full price soon once I have some more money.

i don't care how financially stable he is now, everyone who hasn't bought that Dunal Chronicles album yet is missing the fuck out and needs to fix that ASAP.

fixed.

i'm glad to see that noise got outta trouble without having to let any gear go. one of the true machine wizards

i don't care how financially stable he is now, everyone who hasn't bought that Dunal Chronicles album yet is missing the fuck out and needs to fix that ASAP.

fixed.

i'm glad to see that noise got outta trouble without having to let any gear go. one of the true machine wizards

I kept looking for what you "fixed" in my post before I realized you meant you just bought the album lol

yeah so gripped the discog a couple of days ago. like. holy shit. i mean i haven't listened to much of anything all the way through (there's too much, man). but so far every track i've listened to has been incredible. either i'm getting really lucky or dude's just really fuckin' consistent.

the kraftwerk riffs are hilarious and spot on too

Archived