IGNORED

Free drum machine samples

TheBro

man I used to have a bunch archived - you might want to search the forum's archives for old threads

big packs used to be easy to come by, I think at this point you can probably find them per drum machine you are looking for via google search...I can't think of many that don't have rips except for really rare models

hell I think there are even .wav rips specifically of 808 kicks at each pitch increment off the original machine and people have uploaded drum machine and breakbeats rips from tapes and vinyl bootlegs. my point is it's easy to get lost in how much is out there. I'd figure out what you want specifically and go from there.

There used to be a torrent of something like 1200 different machines that were sampled in the mid to late 90s by members of a pro audio mailing list or newsgroup, I forget exactly wherr. all pretty good quality, very naturally recorded withprofessional setups of the day, ranging from 16 bit up to 32 bit float depending on which producer did that one. I have a zip of it somewhere at home but I'm working untul midnight tonight. I'll try to remwmber to upload it tomorrow.

Nice, some weird obscure ones on there too.

There used to be a torrent of something like 1200 different machines that were sampled in the mid to late 90s by members of a pro audio mailing list or newsgroup, I forget exactly wherr. all pretty good quality, very naturally recorded withprofessional setups of the day, ranging from 16 bit up to 32 bit float depending on which producer did that one. I have a zip of it somewhere at home but I'm working untul midnight tonight. I'll try to remwmber to upload it tomorrow.

I think I have that on an external from years ago. Maybe...

I was so busy the past week that I forgot all about this, I'll find, ZIP and share in a few minutes.

There were actually two versions IIRC, and they were like 80% identical but then each one also had a few machines the other didn't.

Archived