IGNORED

Arpo - Call Future

atypic

Call Super has some gems buried within his discography, the second tracks of Black Octagons, Depicta / Acephalle II, New Life Tones singles are very good indeed. There's also a few brilliant tunes hidden on Suzi Ecto, so looking forward to having a listen to this new album. Guarantee there will be some neat tunes lurking in the midst. 

Might need to change the title of the thread to "Call Super - Arpo"

Was actually about to make a thread for this.  Really great atmospheres in this one, just like Suzi Ecto (his last one).  That was my AOTY a few years back, and this one definitely seems to be a grower.  Not sure if I see the Plaid connection, but I would consider JR to be one of the most creative young producers out there.  

https://bleep.com/release/90025-call-super-arpo

Album of the Week on Bleep (very worthy one at that)

Three quarters through. So far on first play ​Ekko Ink ​has that Call Super goodness I'm searching for

Looking forward to a few more plays to discover as yet unheard drifting flickering fragments of sonic gold  :cool:

• 1 year later...

sometimes it's cool to search an old album on watmm and you read your old posts and they don't make you cringe too hard

so I'll happily bump this thread and say I just dug this out from the vaults and say this is a pretty sweet album

hopefully Mr Call Super is working on a new album?

• 3 months later...

I think there’s a few of us on this thread who seem to be tuned into the same vibe, like Special Request. Great artists but have low volume of traffic in watmm.

I’m sure Call Super has been releasing a few new tracks under a different pseudonym lately.

(edit) yep^^^ that’ll be Ondo Fudd

Archived