IGNORED

I wonder what is in Christophers bag?

beerwolf

People in wheelchairs often need colostomy bags. Is this perhaps the answer? I can't wait to find out!

That Camp Lo sounds pretty fun actually, don't think I've ever heard of him.

Is that how you say Neu!? "Noy"? I never knew, not that I listen to them at all.

Fun little video though. Mr. Clark seems like an alright guy.

Uptown Saturday Night is a late 90s classic that seems to have gone under the radar for a lot of people. Shame they never really followed up.

Uptown Saturday Night is a late 90s classic that seems to have gone under the radar for a lot of people. Shame they never really followed up.
I seriously got goosebumps when that came on. I've forgotten that beat for like 20 years. That's one of those "party" songs with super thick vibes that just hits the nail on the head.

Yeah, one of the greatest personas ever conceived in hip hop. Cool-ass 70's blaxploitation international diamond smugglers? Does it get any better??

• 4 weeks later...

Archived