IGNORED

Kanye West is writing a Philosophy Book on Twitter in Real Time

Nebraska

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone else excited for friday? new kanyeee

pusha t album dropped like he said and damn, it's very good, everything is produced by yeee

if the other 3 albums are this good, there is competition for AE nts sessions :wang:

i know that watmm and kanye the pulverizer don't get along cause he once tried to timestretch afx's avril and then stretched kim her vagril but i'm pretty sure we will wake up tommorrow with an album that everyone here will like!

sweat samples, good arrangement and bqbqbq beats with lyrics only schlitze could come up with so i'm off to bed now, goodnight

anyone else excited for friday? new kanyeee

pusha t album dropped like he said and damn, it's very good, everything is produced by yeee

if the other 3 albums are this good, there is competition for AE nts sessions :wang:

i haven't listened to the pusha t album (or any pusha t/clipse album for that matter) but i did enjoy his drake diss where he has spectacularly bodied the light-skinned keith sweat

o man this is hard to watch but still love how extremely uncomfortable everyone in the studio looks like he is an angry god or something

Archived