IGNORED

Bodyverse - I Could Go Lucid (Cassette / Ambient / Free Improvisation)

feltopptak

Bodyverse - I Could Go Lucid

https://lontanoseries.bandcamp.com/album/i-could-go-lucid

‘I Could Go Lucid’ is about an instant of awareness in which I realise I could have the chance to create an astonishing reality, if only I could keep consciousness while dreaming, for more than an ephemeral moment. Lucid dreams mean to me a chance to create perfection as I feel they release the power of imagination in its whole potential. Imagination becomes matter to interact with. It’s the brain’ s virtual reality, the off limits oneiric one. As well as in dreams, also in the in musical creative process I perceive a certain amount of surreal content, and it too links with imagination and with the act of materialising ideas. For this reason I am currently experimenting through improvisation, in a journey between surrealism, expressionism and situationist drift. I try to let ideas flow, so my will subordinates to accidents and emotions. I become an explorer or a traveller with an uncertain destination. This atmosphere has resulted in a creation of six pieces in which the priority is simply to keep the integrity of the original idea itself. Nothing has been planned nor post-produced. 
This is involuntary music. 

0014966194_10.jpg

Archived