IGNORED

Yxvna

dingformung

Glad you guys like it

I used a lot of the Unfilteredaudio VSTs  in Cubase 10 Pro e.g. Byome, also lots of weird dynamic processing to the point where I had to mostly work with rendered audio because my CPU is too weak. It may not sound like it but it took me a while to make the track. Wish I could play music like this live but just too CPU intensive

I loved this one an extra 5000 quantum love particles.

Immersive as always, tasty mix; I really like FM-ish sounds in the center. Some amazing textural events at points. Top d-form of 2019 ;)

Agreed with the Ae comparisons, this sounds very elseq to me in the best possibly way. Your use of the stereo field in particular stands out. Sometimes I wish the bass farts would pop a little more, but that might just be personal preference. RIP CPU

• 2 weeks later...

I loved this one an extra 5000 quantum love particles.

Immersive as always, tasty mix; I really like FM-ish sounds in the center. Some amazing textural events at points. Top d-form of 2019 ;)

hey thanks eczem, appreciate dem particles

Agreed with the Ae comparisons, this sounds very elseq to me in the best possibly way. Your use of the stereo field in particular stands out. Sometimes I wish the bass farts would pop a little more, but that might just be personal preference. RIP CPU

elseq comparision is one helluva compliment. agree, could work on the punchiness of dem farts

i love all the airy sense of space in this. kept making me think there was something happening behind me in the room :)

that's good bcs i always try to make it spacious and 3-dimensional, glad it worked this time

Really enjoying this one mate!

thank m9

Archived