IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

12 minutes ago, Psychotronic said:

Das 500 error page needs some gif animation loop on it.

here's one. it's a buffalo running away scared. might have seen dr lopez unpacking his junk.

buffalo GIF

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, kakapo said:

I'm not going to lie, I did google water buffalo penis just to make sure.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

In case anyone's interested that gentleman is pulling the bull's member out, rather than getting ready to ram it back in for him.  Yes  I have been researching water buffalo husbandry for most of the night due to insomnia.

3 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

Interesting!

Fire crews free hotel guest after his testicles got trapped in the slats of a plastic chair as he sat in his hotel room naked

• Man aged between 60 and 70 sat in the folding plastic chair ahead of a shower
  • But the naked hotel guest then trapped his testicles in the slats of the chair
  • Three fire engines were called to the Alicante hotel before he could be freed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5531987/Hotel-guest-gets-testicles-trapped-plastic-chair-Spain.html

You know, I would have laughed much harder at that in my 20s but at 41, it's all too real. My testicles are in a fleshy freefall that seems to have no endgame. I can no longer use one of the shitters at work because my dangle exceeds the waterline of the bowl. It's coming boyos. We are all stuck in the slats already. 

15 hours ago, kakapo said:

I'm not going to lie, I did google water buffalo penis just to make sure.

Hide contents

spacer.png

Looks like he's milked by an angel.

1 hour ago, xxx said:

You know, I would have laughed much harder at that in my 20s but at 41, it's all too real. My testicles are in a fleshy freefall that seems to have no endgame. I can no longer use one of the shitters at work because my dangle exceeds the waterline of the bowl. It's coming boyos. We are all stuck in the slats already. 

Have they begun floating in the bathtub yet?

Archived