IGNORED

ARPIL 2020 USA TOUR!!!

pera

39 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Same. After everything big me and the missus had planned this year that got cancelled, losing my job and a hundred other shit things that went wrong, I was so hoping the pandemic and everything else going wrong would calm down so this would go on.

Totally understand of course I mean.... Portland is in rough shape right now. I just wish things were better. Fyou 2020

Sorry to hear this Stephen. I never knew you lost your job. I don't really hang out in General Banter too much (I guess maybe you may of posted such news). 

I thought it was mildly strange when you said you couldn't afford a can of real ale, when I posted up that nuclear can of Evil Twin Vietnamese coffee beer.

It is strange times indeed. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Sorry to hear this Stephen. I never knew you lost your job. I don't really hang out in General Banter too much (I guess maybe you may of posted such news). 

Thanks man, yeah.. back at the end of January. First time since... grade 11? that I haven't been continuously employed. Couldn't of happened at a worse time either, with Covid the job market is flooded with applicants at my level. 

Seeing the pusher' show was a bucket list item I was hoping would my mind off all that!

le-sigh, hopefully next year.

I've never been unemployed either. I've always had a job as soon as was old enough at 13 to mark up the newspapers and cycle my bike and deliver them I've had a job of some description. It would hit me hard not being able to work. I know it would be a very tough place for my mind to navigate. 

Archived