IGNORED

Siriusmo

Guest iamabe

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought it yesterday. This album is sick. Definitely getting played a lot in the next few weeks. "Bad Idea" and "Lass den Vogel Frei!" being stand out tracks. It was almost too distracting having it play in the car, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iamabe

great interview, man some people have all the talent. I'm surprised he doesnt have any electronic music "role models"...

Guest futuregirlfriend

I'm late to the party. This album is really great. It's bugging me that I can't place the sample at the start of Bad News but it's so familiar, what is it?

• 2 months later...

i've got the Mosaik cd version & LP version, but i would like 2 rip the Vinyl Exclusive Bonus Tracks in lossless but i can't cause i don't have an usb Turntable, who can help me? PM me! ;-) (i've got also the Pearls & Embarrassments 2000 - 2010 cds... Thanks! :whistling:

Yes Mosaik is amazing. Before it's been released, I considered Siriusmo as a very talented musician but thought his tunes were not the kind of ones you listen to very often without getting bored quite quickly.

But that album proved me I was wrong. I didn't get in love immediately, but now listen to it very often and think the progression its tracklisting brings is very subtly felt !

In the same way some tracks are masterpieces in the way they progressively brings the right melody and rhythm at the right moment, that album chains tracks like an album can hardly do.

And I won't talk about the actual freshness of the tracks.

Siriusmo rules and I'm definitely waiting for more albums. Less EPs and more LPs plz !

i've got the Mosaik cd version & LP version, but i would like 2 rip the Vinyl Exclusive Bonus Tracks in lossless but i can't cause i don't have an usb Turntable, who can help me? PM me! ;-) (i've got also the Pearls & Embarrassments 2000 - 2010 cds... Thanks! :whistling:

Can't you just take the audio out from your turntable and plug it into the audio in of your computer?

• 2 weeks later...

Got Pearls and Embarassments today. Heard the majority of this before but it's still giving me a big throbbing boner.

• 5 years later...

Archived