IGNORED

Mayhem ensues after no indictment over Michael Brown killing

chim

was watching someone on ustream livestream from his phone last night, and as he was walking around filming some dude ran up and snatched his phone and ran away with it while it was still streaming. the last thing you could hear before the stream went down was the robber telling someone "it's an iphone 6!".

was very weird. 90k people watching the stream at the time.

https://twitter.com/bassem_masri/status/537105888692416512

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the dude whose store was originally robbed by mike brown before he was killed. he was hit again last night :sad:

eXaWAMN.png

Duder should have known that was coming & boarded up his shop. Guess he'll never let somebody steal swisher sweets again. You learned him ferguson. You learned him good.

Duder should have known that was coming & boarded up his shop. Guess he'll never let somebody steal swisher sweets again. You learned him ferguson. You learned him good.

he did. here is a before & after:

7a70f496-f668-451f-806f-86a5eade14f9_800

looters-ferguson.jpg

I'm wondering when will certain youth who wear their pants like that, (although I think there are manafacturers that make pants like that now), realise that means something they may not be down with in the prison system. kinda humorous to me. Fashion be weird.

But, kids be cray nowadays, so maybe they are down with it.

I'm wondering when will certain youth who wear their pants like that, (although I think there are manafacturers that make pants like that now), realise that means something they may not be down with in the prison system. kinda humorous to me. Fashion be weird.

But, kids be cray nowadays, so maybe they are down with it.

You're right, because the system is designed to put them in prison they should probably start preparing for it now.

I'm not picking one side or another, but do you know how many black on black deaths occur daily? Far more than white cops killing black teenagers.

But same race issues doesn't sell air time for cnn and faux news now does it?

7MHhHYL.png

I only bring that point up as a counterpoint to this idea everyone seems to have (even lots of my white and asian friends) that white cops are just willy nilly shooting black people.

Noone even commented on the 20 year old unarmed white guy that was shot to death by a cop in august that I posted earlier though. In fact if you do a quick google search you will see hundreds of cops shooting white black brown and asian people as well as pets, but the media is very selective on what they pick up as a major story.

This issue is less about race than it is about police accountability and a military state but noone seems to be focused on that, I don't get it.

It's sickening that the cops will protect themselves, but when they bring in the national guard they don't even protect the citizens.

protect the citizens from what?

From the people burning things, stealing things, and murdering people. If this shit was handled properly. If our system wasn't broken then these terrible things wouldn't be happening right now. Our government, the police included, are a bunch of incompetent immoral cuntbags who deserve to be thrown out on their ass.

I find it a bit frustrating that for all the reasons that could've sparked these riots, for all the innocent people who got punished or killed, for all the instances of militarized police tearing shit up, it's the asshole teen who robbed a cop who will be remembered and played as a victim. Sure, he was young and stupid and didn't deserve to die. But the point still stands

In fact if you do a quick google search you will see hundreds of cops shooting white black brown and asian people as well as pets, but the media is very selective on what they pick up as a major story.

This issue is less about race than it is about police accountability and a military state but noone seems to be focused on that, I don't get it.

Well, if you expect the media serve the people and not the politicians you're bound to be confused. The media and the police serve the same master [/Jaden]

In fact if you do a quick google search you will see hundreds of cops shooting white black brown and asian people as well as pets, but the media is very selective on what they pick up as a major story.

Well, if you expect the media serve the people and not the politicians you're bound to be confused. The media and the police serve the same master [/Jaden]

No I definitely agree. My point of contention is just that all the sheeple are buying into it and playing this Michael Brown as a victim and making it into a racial thing.

I think we're on the same page, me and you.

It is a racial thing because the system is obviously racist. It's not hard to understand. Of course these things happen to other people too, but it's pretty obvious that black people get treated like shit by cops. I'm supporting this cause, because I see our government and our police force is corrupt, and it isn't behaving in a way the benefits the citizens of this country. Instead it's protecting perpetrators of evil and refusing to make changes that everyone knows need to be made. Common sense, justice, accountability; these are all things that are missing from our government.

No I definitely agree. My point of contention is just that all the sheeple are buying into it and playing this Michael Brown as a victim and making it into a racial thing.

I think we're on the same page, me and you.

I agree with both of you.

It is a racial thing because the system is obviously racist. It's not hard to understand. Of course these things happen to other people too, but it's pretty obvious that black people get treated like shit by cops. I'm supporting this cause, because I see our government and our police force is corrupt, and it isn't behaving in a way the benefits the citizens of this country. Instead it's protecting perpetrators of evil and refusing to make changes that everyone knows need to be made. Common sense, justice, accountability; these are all things that are missing from our government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ga8xM8W4M

The guy assaulted and robbed this clerk right before the incident. It wouldn't matter if he was black or white or brown or asian or a leper. It's only a racial thing because the people of ferguson who are a bunch of sheep to be herded believe the media who are also saying it's a racial thing. Edit: I can't fully say this because I don't know the atmosphere in Ferguson. It is likely they have been treated like shit by cops in the area before... I'll concede to that.

Yes the system is flawed, no that does not make this incident where a punk robbed a store and assaulted an officer a racial thing. Just because the system is racist doesn't immediately make every incident including a person of color to be a racial incident.

You're turning the argument into something that it isn't about. It's about corruption, racism, injustice, unaccountably. The police are corrupt. The government is corrupt. People are sick of it.

People don't protest all across the country and burn down their city because of one incident.

From the people burning things, stealing things, and murdering people. If this shit was handled properly. If our system wasn't broken then these terrible things wouldn't be happening right now. Our government, the police included, are a bunch of incompetent immoral cuntbags who deserve to be thrown out on their ass.

are people murdering people? also, i thought they were stealing things because the cops incited them to by sending in the national guard and thus, making a tense situation more tense?

i think the city officials realized that this situation actually has a lot less to do with the verdict of no indictment and a lot more to do with what was already a really fucked up situation betwix the citizens and law enforcement hence choosing to announce the results from the jury after 8, sending in national guard etc. it was obvious from the point the prosecutor threw the case

of course, most "protesting" have chosen not to address this, and those that have are mostly being ignored by the media because that conversation is a little more complicated. in fact, when one person tried to make this point on cnn, don lemon quickly "interrupted him" to point out the police armored vehicles; something that i think speaks volumes to the corruption of not just the government, but the very psyche of the establishment

You're turning the argument into something that it isn't about. It's about corruption, racism, injustice, unaccountably. The police are corrupt. The government is corrupt. People are sick of it.

People don't protest all across the country and burn down their city because of one incident.

It's about a kid that robbed a store and assaulted and officer an then got shot.

All of those other things, while true, did not put Michael Brown into a store to steal cigarillos, then assault an officer later that day.

What story are you reading? I'm legitimately confused, I'll step out of the conversation though as I don't really have anything to add.

It's about a kid that robbed a store and assaulted and officer an then got shot.

All of those other things, while true, did not put Michael Brown into a store to steal cigarillos, then assault an officer later that day.

What story are you reading?

I don't care to continue discussing something that is a distraction from the real issue at hand. If you disagree then disagree. I don't understand how you don't understand what I'm saying.

are people murdering people? also, i thought they were stealing things because the cops incited them to by sending in the national guard and thus, making a tense situation more tense?

i think the city officials realized that this situation actually has a lot less to do with the verdict of no indictment and a lot more to do with what was already a really fucked up situation betwix the citizens and law enforcement hence choosing to announce the results from the jury after 8, sending in national guard etc. it was obvious from the point the prosecutor threw the case

of course, most "protesting" have chosen not to address this, and those that have are mostly being ignored by the media because that conversation is a little more complicated. in fact, when one person tried to make this point on cnn, don lemon quickly "interrupted him" to point out the police armored vehicles; something that i think speaks volumes to the corruption of not just the government, but the very psyche of the establishment

I've seen reports of people being murdered. All these situations in recent years have been because of a hugely fucked up relationship between our government, which we pay for, the police, who are meant to serve us like our government, and the citizens of the country. If they aren't going to allow the changes that need to be made, if they aren't going to hold accountable the people that perpetrating evil throughout the country: taking lives, inciting violence, locking up people needlessly, etc. Then we will have unrest, protest, violence, and it will continue to happen. The fact that everyone can communicate takes the MSM narrative out of the picture now. We can see what is happening, and we know the truth. It's just a long last gasp from a dying paradigm if you ask me.

What story are you reading?

actually, i agree with adieu. ferguson already had a history of police corruption that was ready to boil over, and the events after mike brown's death are only the catalyst to what we're now witnessessing.

another problem is that the conversation is completely muddled. people are shouting "stop killing us" and the cops are shouting back "we won't if you just shut up" whilst the government is saying "yeah. do as you're told" then someone gets shot and we repeat this back and forth shouting. that's not a dialogue. it just keeps escalating the tense situation which then leads to people acting a certain way-

but at this point, this is something that has trickled all the down the american public's psyche that a proper dialogue no longer seems possible so it's really a matter of now of when we'll self destruct rather than if

Archived