IGNORED

Fake Heorge Garrison bandcamp

Guest cult fiction

also, the rave-horn meltdown onwards in the vocaroo track is mega

bearing in mind that track has only ever surfaced (as far as i can tell) via vocaroo.com, recorded from speakers to online voice recorder

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why the tracks don't do it for me... I'm not really hearing the qualities you are. The breaks are nice for sure (reminds me of a track I think is actually by you from many years back... Just says "yes A1" as the track title... is that by you?).

edit: not sure why but I always thought it was by you =S

Not sure why the tracks don't do it for me... I'm not really hearing the qualities you are. The breaks are nice for sure (reminds me of a track I think is actually by you from many years back... Just says "yes A1" as the track title... is that by you?).

dunno. maybe. i mean... obviously I'm more skillful than everybody else etc.

so.. who knows?

just a few know that track allegedly, what are you all on about? :)

the vocaroo track or the one I referenced??

errr both? vocaroo track is sick, whats the story on that one?

It's just one guy ripping tracks from different sources and throwing it on one page. Last year the same thing happened with that Rephlex bandcamp page, all kinds of tracks from watmm'ers were ripped and sold as new EOD / JK / Wisp, etc. Such an asshole move...

This x 1,000,000

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86511-heorge-garrison-tba-record-label-records

vocaroo track is sick, whats the story on that one?

I seem to recall it was posted on the Aphex sub-reddit under the title "Hey...it's me!" or something.

I'm unfamiliar with rob whitters, can you link me to something?

Check out his YT channel.

This track is lush, IMHO.

It's just one guy ripping tracks from different sources and throwing it on one page. Last year the same thing happened with that Rephlex bandcamp page, all kinds of tracks from watmm'ers were ripped and sold as new EOD / JK / Wisp, etc. Such an asshole move...

thats weird

Guest 2080one

I imagine this is prolly the work of that Slumslug / Wheatpin_x guy.

It's definitely not. He wouldn't put up a fake account. I imagine he is really confused right now.

also why would he stick this on bandcamp with some completely different tracks ripped from youtube when theres a release pending on Robbie M's label record label records label?

HUH??

probably the same cunt who ripped about 20 shitty tracks of mine, renamed them and stuck them on bandcamp with new titles a few weeks back

Exactly. And yes, that's who I'm referring to as well. Thanks for chiming in, didn't know he took your tracks too...

agreed, he wouldn't do that.

Hey WATMM, big time lurker here, massive AFX fan, decided to make an account to contribute to this discussion as I have been chasing that Vocaroo track down since I heard it for the first time on Reddit. I also love that K7AC1D track so when I saw this Bandcamp page I thought I'd share messages I recieved from SlumSlug/Wheatpin_x on Soundcloud regarding this Album.

zggIPzT.png

Hope this can spread some light on this situation because I personally think that the person behind this SC account posted this Bandcamp, and it is just a collection of tracks that different Artists have uploaded to the internet.

It's definitely not. He wouldn't put up a fake account. I imagine he is really confused right now.

also why would he stick this on bandcamp with some completely different tracks ripped from youtube when theres a release pending on Robbie M's label record label records label?

HUH??

probably the same cunt who ripped about 20 shitty tracks of mine, renamed them and stuck them on bandcamp with new titles a few weeks back

Exactly. And yes, that's who I'm referring to as well. Thanks for chiming in, didn't know he took your tracks too...

It's potentially the same guy. He was also already called out by some people here for doing something similar, he would upload other people's music in his own soundcloud and act as if he was them. And yeah that's obviously ripped off tracks from other people, the acid one is a recreation from the famous unreleased track by tom or richard (whoever did that track). Some of the rob whiters stuff which is superb (even if it contains some obvious sampling of old AFX records tho, such as that unmistakeable kick of isopropanol in untitled10) also ripped off from youtube and the unreleased steinvord track (phorumwanky) directly ripped from his myspace (it's actually still up on his myspace). The other tracks which are supposedly his own are pretty cool but not steinvord level, let alone richard or tom or wisp, monolith.. and so on musically. I don't get how this guy got a record deal when he's acting like this.

https://heorgegarrison.bandcamp.com/releases

I reckon he uploaded that pic of himself in the steinvord lastfm page but an admin deleted it. I mean why would anyone do that? Further proof he's trying to impersonate other people, which basically proves he would be capable of selling other people's music as him. Also the "spain" thing on the bandcamp tags.

https://soundcloud.com/slumslug/rod-whitters-earlt-tsaps

Rob's stuff uploaded on his soundcloud

JK's tracks too

Here's that track and the same cover

I mean isn't this very illegal besides pretty sad? It's as if someone right now registered a bandcamp page, and started selling the unreleased tracks from Richard's soundcloud (which wouldn't even be proper flac but low bitrate mp3's).

That's why I don't trust anything unless it doesn't come from the source. I don't believe anything unless it comes from richard's soundcloud, wisp's soundcloud, steinvord's souncloud, jk's soundcloud... or basically anyone with a soundcloud (or twitter, myspace or any confirmed page that is in control of the actual artists). What's funny is probably more than one person is going to buy that record. Doesn't bandcamp have a policy of confirming that the uploaded material is original or something? otherwise, as I said, anyone could start selling unreleased aphex twin right now, or any given ripped off track that may go under the radar by most people.

man it's one thing to rip off bigger names like squarepusher/rdj but to rip off guys like JK/wisp/steinvord is just wrong. i mean its wrong all around but to rip off talented guys that are working hard to establish themselves, like what the fuck man?

Guest cult fiction

Damn that k7ac1d remix sounded hot on laptop speakers this morning, just got a chance to listen properly with headphones and it's junk from those very first hats so i agree w/ its creator now :\

HUH??

It's potentially the same guy. He was also already called out by some people here for doing something similar, he would upload other people's music in his own soundcloud and act as if he was them. And yeah that's obviously ripped off tracks from other people, the acid one is a recreation from the famous unreleased track by tom or richard (whoever did that track). Some of the rob whiters stuff which is superb (even if it contains some obvious sampling of old AFX records tho, such as that unmistakeable kick of isopropanol in untitled10) also ripped off from youtube and the unreleased steinvord track (phorumwanky) directly ripped from his myspace (it's actually still up on his myspace). The other tracks which are supposedly his own are pretty cool but not steinvord level, let alone richard or tom or wisp, monolith.. and so on musically. I don't get how this guy got a record deal when he's acting like this.

https://heorgegarrison.bandcamp.com/releases

I reckon he uploaded that pic of himself in the steinvord lastfm page but an admin deleted it. I mean why would anyone do that? Further proof he's trying to impersonate other people, which basically proves he would be capable of selling other people's music as him. Also the "spain" thing on the bandcamp tags.

https://soundcloud.com/slumslug/rod-whitters-earlt-tsaps

Rob's stuff uploaded on his soundcloud

JK's tracks too

Here's that track and the same cover

I mean isn't this very illegal besides pretty sad? It's as if someone right now registered a bandcamp page, and started selling the unreleased tracks from Richard's soundcloud (which wouldn't even be proper flac but low bitrate mp3's).

That's why I don't trust anything unless it doesn't come from the source. I don't believe anything unless it comes from richard's soundcloud, wisp's soundcloud, steinvord's souncloud, jk's soundcloud... or basically anyone with a soundcloud (or twitter, myspace or any confirmed page that is in control of the actual artists). What's funny is probably more than one person is going to buy that record. Doesn't bandcamp have a policy of confirming that the uploaded material is original or something? otherwise, as I said, anyone could start selling unreleased aphex twin right now, or any given ripped off track that may go under the radar by most people.

thx for the links

Guest 2080one

from the description now on the wheatpin-x page on SC: "~NOTICE:: 4those whove asked or simply just hate me, ive nothing 2do with that fake as hell Heorge Garrison candbamp page=:-[!] those tracks were prob ripped from a playlist on my soundclone acct. + used with same album art "My Sweet Sword" etc on fake bandcamp pgs....however no need to fall in2 a state of despair: real HG bc links here:::::

Archived